Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

feature requests alot.
ok so ive been playing this game its nice, but i registered here because some things i would like to suggest Smile

1. add quests with some features not only bare killing.

example : Berserked! (kill a nord berserker with less than 20% of your HP remaining)
Sharpshooter: (kill 3 nords with shields with an arrow to the head)
Engineer : ( build over 50 deployable shields/barricades)
Master Doctor : ( Heal over 1,000 in hit points )

2.more stuff to build as an engineer, and the doctor should have throwable potions that can heal the players near the area were he threw the potion and poison potions that poison bots who go to that area. doctor should also maybe be able to heal a wounded teammate(doctors revive dead people)

3. a solution to the abusers and people who waste our time by using bow and arrow and running and shooting like little girls they stay alive like 15 mins while everyone is dead and waiting.thats abuse.((maybe a stamina bar that deplets after 1 minute of running and restores slowly if u stand still??))

4.make melee weapons able to be broken , and add an anvil to the place where you restore arrows, if weapon is broken u can still use it but it loses10 damage 10 speed 10 length. if u go anvil and keep pressing f u can fix the weapon back.
also bow string can get cut while firing so u need to go to place were u restore arrows and fix ur bow.

5.abilities to respawn, example, every time when 20 nords are killed, there is a 10% chance one of the dead players will respawn. just an example.

alot of other things but waiting to see what people think of those first.

(21-06-2012, 11:57 AM)Oliver_kHan link Wrote:4.make melee weapons able to be broken , and add an anvil to the place where you restore arrows, if weapon is broken u can still use it but it loses10 damage 10 speed 10 length. if u go anvil and keep pressing f u can fix the weapon back.
also bow string can get cut while firing so u need to go to place were u restore arrows and fix ur bow.
I would not like this to happen. I once played The Deluge, and it was extremely annoying to have my gun misfire in the heat of battle. And just think if you were a slasher in hardmode, the only other players alive are shielders, and if you can beat the last 10 Nords in this round, everyone respawns. And then your only sword breaks and you get killed, along with the shielders. That would be terribly annoying.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
(21-06-2012, 11:57 AM)Oliver_kHan link Wrote:2.more stuff to build as an engineer, and the doctor should have throwable potions that can heal the players near the area were he threw the potion and poison potions that poison bots who go to that area. doctor should also maybe be able to heal a wounded teammate(doctors revive dead people)

Currently the top tier medic can revive people with a resurrection tome, they can also heal people with medic boxes which can be bought off the auction hall for 5-9k

Throwable potions dont make sense to me, how could you be healed by someone throwing a bottle at you?
(22-06-2012, 10:24 AM)Jeremiah The 12th link Wrote:[quote author=Oliver_kHan link=topic=3854.msg31201#msg31201 date=1340279848]
2.more stuff to build as an engineer, and the doctor should have throwable potions that can heal the players near the area were he threw the potion and poison potions that poison bots who go to that area. doctor should also maybe be able to heal a wounded teammate(doctors revive dead people)

Currently the top tier medic can revive people with a resurrection tome, they can also heal people with medic boxes which can be bought off the auction hall for 5-9k

Throwable potions dont make sense to me, how could you be healed by someone throwing a bottle at you?
[/quote]

well , in medival RPGS always potions are something that is connected to healing. also its not realistic that he puts a chest on the ground and suddenly everyone gains health. so yes.
(21-06-2012, 09:31 PM)NickyJ link Wrote:[quote author=Oliver_kHan link=topic=3854.msg31201#msg31201 date=1340279848]4.make melee weapons able to be broken , and add an anvil to the place where you restore arrows, if weapon is broken u can still use it but it loses10 damage 10 speed 10 length. if u go anvil and keep pressing f u can fix the weapon back.
I would not like this to happen. I once played The Deluge, and it was extremely annoying to have my gun misfire in the heat of battle. And just think if you were a slasher in hardmode, the only other players alive are shielders, and if you can beat the last 10 Nords in this round, everyone respawns. And then your only sword breaks and you get killed, along with the shielders. That would be terribly annoying.
[/quote]

read the full post, i said the weapon will still be usable but it will lose some of its stats.
(22-06-2012, 06:10 PM)Oliver_kHan link Wrote:[quote author=NickyJ link=topic=3854.msg31287#msg31287 date=1340314314]
[quote author=Oliver_kHan link=topic=3854.msg31201#msg31201 date=1340279848]4.make melee weapons able to be broken , and add an anvil to the place where you restore arrows, if weapon is broken u can still use it but it loses10 damage 10 speed 10 length. if u go anvil and keep pressing f u can fix the weapon back.
[/quote]

read the full post, i said the weapon will still be usable but it will lose some of its stats.
[/quote]
That still doesn't negate the effect it would have on archers that are depended on to take down the final boss, who is practically invincible to melee weapons. (Unless you're saying that archers can fight with broken bows, but that wouldn't make much sense.)
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
(21-06-2012, 11:57 AM)Oliver_kHan link Wrote:1. add quests with some features not only bare killing.

example : Berserked! (kill a nord berserker with less than 20% of your HP remaining)
Sharpshooter: (kill 3 nords with shields with an arrow to the head)
Engineer : ( build over 50 deployable shields/barricades)
Master Doctor : ( Heal over 1,000 in hit points )

Might be good, though I think it would be a bad idea to introduce quests that encourage bad gameplay.

Don't think the Berserked! quest would be possible anyway though.

Quote:2. doctor should have throwable potions that can heal the players near the area were he threw the potion and poison potions that poison bots who go to that area. doctor should also maybe be able to heal a wounded teammate(doctors revive dead people)

Only real change this would bring is the ability to heal at a larger range which may present balance issues, though I would like this.

Quote:3. a solution to the abusers and people who waste our time by using bow and arrow and running and shooting like little girls they stay alive like 15 mins while everyone is dead and waiting.thats abuse.((maybe a stamina bar that deplets after 1 minute of running and restores slowly if u stand still??))

Suddenly introducing awkward stamina mechanics is an extremely bad idea from a gameplay perspective, and there are already measures being taken to limit the effectiveness of kiting. Surviving while everyone else is dead is not "abuse", though, as long as they are making an active effort to kill the Nords.

Quote:4.make melee weapons able to be broken , and add an anvil to the place where you restore arrows, if weapon is broken u can still use it but it loses10 damage 10 speed 10 length. if u go anvil and keep pressing f u can fix the weapon back.

Extremely bad idea for the type of game this is, not only because it does not add anything interesting (this is not a realistic, immersive mod), but because it would also mean longer waiting times before actual gameplay, and it would likely be a pain in the ass to implement.

Quote:5.abilities to respawn, example, every time when 20 nords are killed, there is a 10% chance one of the dead players will respawn. just an example.

alot of other things but waiting to see what people think of those first.
People already respawn every time a boss wave is cleared, though an alternative respawn mechanic might be interesting.