Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Crossbow & Darts
Hello everyone. I assume this topic because I think that in the near future should be added some crossbows and darts.

Why?

The answer is simple:

CROSSBOWMAN

When we reach level 39 we can using Arbalest,Repeater or Eastern Repeater. Repeaters isn't really good it's nice when we site in cade and shooting to nords who destroy barricades. Maybe should add normal crossbow like arbalest Bolt Tosser should be buffed and we have place for new crossbow becouse pavise, and aventurier have only arbalest, and any other traditional/standard xbow Just legendary xbow which is really expensive for many players

PIKEMAN
This same problem here,we reach lv 39,and we have CTS, preety nice , but when we are hero class
We choose to be CTS or select VHTA. But VHTA isn't specially good cant penetrate shield. So maybe should add new house craftable thrownes?

Thanks Corndog
Defender lv.14
New crossbows will come (Eagle Crossbow/Deadshot)
Legendary Loots: Illustrious 28th October 2014
Well Crossbow will get some new stuff I am sure about that, because Nana is modelling some new boots or the Eagle Crossbow. Maybe there should be a thing for a Sharpshooter, but that would make new prices and some other stuff. We will see what the new patch bringes.
About the Pikeman. Skullpierce have already been brought in by Hande sometimes, but I am not 100% sure if they will be in the new patch as impleted as a loot.
If you give the Devs a modell and stats that are fine they may be thinking about it.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
More bolts pls tho something like war bolts and more cheapish crossbows pls
Well, there are even more crossbows and thrown weapons that could be added - Don't open the spoiler if You don't want to be spoilered :p
(20-08-2014, 09:28 AM)Farawyn link Wrote: New crossbows will come (Eagle Crossbow/Deadshot)
If they will have same stats as last time I saw them in game I'm sure they will be legendary. In my opinion there should be crafteable crossbow slower than arbalest but with little more or same demage as bolt tosser. Price should stay same as repeter to allow pavise and aventurer having any choise
Legendarys looted:
Aurora Blade - April 2013
Barbutte with Coif - February 2014
Eastern Katana - November 2014
Tiger Scale Armor - November 2015
Can't crossbowman use the powerful crossbow and is the eastern repeater available to normal crossbow? I thought it was locked to chosen marksman and had the relationship between the eastern repeater and the repeater was like the elegant crossbow and the arbalest
I'm back baby

So I'm guessing this comes down too..
You want a new crossbow available for all hero classes that's house craftable and...
Another house crafted throwable?
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(23-08-2014, 06:54 PM)Xen link Wrote: So I'm guessing this comes down too..
You want a new crossbow available for all hero classes that's house craftable and...
Another house crafted throwable?
Yes,i we look only chosen markasam is cost offective crossbowman hero class. Pavise like aventurie dont have any good choice with crossbows.
And pikeman also have only CTS(VHTA isnt good :c) so new craftable thrownes would be nice
Defender lv.14
(20-08-2014, 10:54 AM)Tarrod link Wrote: If you give the Devs a modell and stats that are fine they may be thinking about it.

This. Feel free to post suggestions in the modeling section.