Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Level 10 as a militia, whats next?
Just got to level 10 and I meet all the requirements for the next tier of skirmishers but I lack the class points to do so. Since I need to invest exp to level up, do I just dump all my exp into ranged/melee until I have enough points to upgrade or do I put them into support/riding? I asked ingame and people told me to save the support exp but that just makes leveling up take very long.
I would suggest getting to at least the third tier, the Heavy Skirmisher, before investing your experience in support, or to tier 4. While bringing in support items is useful, being able to properly damage nords with your throwing is better. Tongue
Also, if you hadn't noticed yet, getting ranged exp costs you more assist exp than melee exp does, so you're easiest of getting only as much ranged exp as you need, and dumping the rest into melee.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
So do I keep dumping my exp into melee for now even though I meet the exp requirements for t2 already?
If you have the required amount of ranged exp, yes. Remember, you'll need a lot more exp to get to tier 3 once you made it to tier 2, and you can never start early enough to get that exp.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."