Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Kill Statistics
Hey there, Wink
I'd like to know whether the statistics could be implemented again which showed how many of which bots You killed with Your chars. After some time I was afg the feature was just gone, could anyone explain me the reason? Or is it just the costs for the servers running the lists of all those players?
If it is the servers' costs, could there maybe be any special requirement to get the statistics back for experienced players at least?
it took like 2 min to load and countless topics were made on this, dev said they will implement it sometimes soon again. Just working on a new storage system if i remember correctly
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Every time you clicked the Statistics button , the website would scan every single kill ever made on every server by everyone for kills made by you, which was quite ineffective. Back when it was removed, it'd have to load several minutes. By now, it'll probably be around 15 minutes. As you can imagine, not really efficient.
It's been said it'll be back sometime, but we'll see it coming back when it's coming back, I suppose.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Thanks to You two for the fast responses, topic locked Wink