Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How often should I be buying new gear?
Got upgraded into Heavy Skirm and everything is so expensive. All I bought was a poleaxe from the auction house because it was kinda cheap and don't really have enough money for the other new armor + throwing weps that just unlocked. So right now I have craftable javelins, a poleaxe, khergit war helm, lammellar over mail, mail gauntlets and khergit boots. I figured I'll just keep the rest of my gear til I upgrade again and buy those gear.
Yes, keep the gear you currently have not. It is okay. Just save up you gold till Tier 4, which is Pikeman. The body armour at t4 is 30k and the helm is 8k or so. You do not need to buy boots. The Javs you have are good, but if you want more damage get Jarids, which is market place items and 8k I think.
Characters:
[LK]Maximus(Zweihander) - [LK]Felix(Chosen Marksmen) - [LK]Michael(Pikeman) - [LK]Linda(Legionnaire)
Jarids are 8k not 80k >.>
And yeah there is really no reason to get the tier 3 armor as pikeman, its not a huge armor increase, just save all your cash for when you hit tier 4 and buy the market place stuff.
One good drop in hard (Like a lump or sulphur can pay for it all) After you get market place armor save up for a better polearm and armor. Cts will take a lot of good runs to save up for.
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

Tip: My father taught me a real life lesson that revolves around buying gear you need rather than want. He also taught me to not save a quick buck (American Currency Word)  when it came to anything that I needed, as you should never have to re-buy anything. Settle for only the best quality items that last your entire play time. Don't half-ass gear when you can gain something quality instead.
(26-08-2014, 01:14 AM)Monstersti link Wrote: Jarids are 8k not 80k >.>
Changed. I ment 8k and not 80k Smile
Characters:
[LK]Maximus(Zweihander) - [LK]Felix(Chosen Marksmen) - [LK]Michael(Pikeman) - [LK]Linda(Legionnaire)