Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report JaquieBouba
He used Tomes many times with no reason & on last map that I played with him 2 tomes wasted 1 just afret respawn wave 12 and 2nd on the 20 wave (our last tome) we were in cades 1 player ded early stage of wave. In both situations no needed... I warned him many times before and after the 1st tome wasted on last map. Moreover he was afk for a few rounds.
@->--     --<-@     @->--     --<-@       
loot:
Barbutte With Coif x1
Grinder Helmet x3
Dreaded War Pick x1
[steam name]
  Raen_Evo
If a player is being disruptive, wasting support items or whatever reason.. call in an admin via our Discord or IRC.
When a player is acting like this for several waves or maps even.. why not just call in an admin and get the matter sorted.
Why wait and let him/her do his thing and then report when he/she is long gone.

All we can do now is make a note of your report.
That is it.
(12-10-2016, 01:53 PM)bluzark Wrote: If a player is being disruptive, wasting support items or whatever reason.. call in an admin via our Discord or IRC.
When a player is acting like this for several waves or maps even.. why not just call in an admin and get the matter sorted.
Why wait and let him/her do his thing and then report when he/she is long gone.

All we can do now is make a note of your report.
That is it.

Ik but I don't like to report other players just decided to report him too late. I'll do it next time for him. I'll be glad if at the next report for this player U will look at this matter including my report.

have a nice day Smile
loot:
Barbutte With Coif x1
Grinder Helmet x3
Dreaded War Pick x1
[steam name]
  Raen_Evo
Due to a few other complaints on irc and Discord an Official Warning has been issued to JaquieBouba