Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: Davve
I'd like to report 'davve' he was constantly walking on people while they were refilling, for the first few waves he killed last a couple of times. I've seen him do this before I believe he is your regular troll Tongue

It was on Hard_EU1 here are some screenies.

(Sorry for the bad screenshots I'm sure someone can help prove this.)

He started to behave after like 12 waves and an admin joining, still doesn't mean I shouldn't have to report him.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
here 2 of my screens

And I shit you not, the spelling mistakes are intended!

Behold!
The field in which I grow my fucks.
Lay thine eyes upon it,
and see that it is barren.
I can confirm this and also he did kill last on wave 19 when we said save and an admin warned him which got him kicked on wave 20 (we were just got to the last man on wave 19 and had no cades set up for killing ragnar) sorry i have no screenshots but i was there and can confirm
AFG

Kinda weird no one is mentioning this:
He threw craftable javelins (he was the only one wearing this) at the refill box to interrupt refill when he couldn't run between the refill attempts
Didn't make screenshots cause someone said he made "a lot of screens"
WS_Jetine - Master Peltast
WS_Jetsuko - Royal Guard
(30-08-2014, 07:54 PM)Jetine link Wrote: Kinda weird no one is mentioning this:
He threw craftable javelins (he was the only one wearing this) at the refill box to interrupt refill when he couldn't run between the refill attempts
Yeah I took a lot of screenshots, but some didn't save for some strange reason. But yes he also did this too.
(30-08-2014, 07:54 PM)Jetine link Wrote: Kinda weird no one is mentioning this:

Sorry to post here but you can stop such stuff interrupting you by simply pressing opning the chat window (u, t or z) while you're refilling.
Stay safe, don't give the trolls a chance.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
(30-08-2014, 11:50 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: [quote author=Jetine link=topic=31387.msg195682#msg195682 date=1409428443]

Sorry to post here but you can stop such stuff interrupting you by simply pressing opning the chat window (u, t or z) while you're refilling.
[/quote]

That doesn't actually refrain anything from interrupting you. You have to maintain contact with the refill while holding F all the time, whether you do it automatically or not.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(31-08-2014, 12:07 AM)Maroon link Wrote: [quote author=Mr.Peso link=topic=31387.msg195710#msg195710 date=1409442636]
[quote author=Jetine link=topic=31387.msg195682#msg195682 date=1409428443]

[/quote]

That doesn't actually refrain anything from interrupting you. You have to maintain contact with the refill while holding F all the time, whether you do it automatically or not.
[/quote]

Try it.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Don't think this works for spamhealer...
WS_Jetine - Master Peltast
WS_Jetsuko - Royal Guard
(31-08-2014, 12:08 AM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=31387.msg195720#msg195720 date=1409443627]
[quote author=Mr.Peso link=topic=31387.msg195710#msg195710 date=1409442636]
[quote author=Jetine link=topic=31387.msg195682#msg195682 date=1409428443]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Try it.
[/quote]
Yes you canĀ  press F then press U while holding F and it will let you refill etc.. With out holding F but this does not stop from people blocking your refill/heal.

Now that is cleated let's keep this to being a report Tongue