Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI on Mac
Since warband has expanded to Mac is nord invasion compatible with mac?
Yes. It has been for some time, although most people have been using wineskin of a similar program to make it run. Both Senni and myself regularly play NI on Mac.
Cool thanks I'm thinking of getting one for school
(02-09-2014, 04:57 AM)Jerre link Wrote: Cool thanks I'm thinking of getting one for school

Yeah. Thats the reason I got one. It was supposed to be something to keep me from playing too many games. Whoops.
yeah im still deciding whether to get a mac i dont really like macs but unless someone can tell me a good 13-14in laptop that is light weight and that can run warband at decent settings
(02-09-2014, 05:20 AM)Jerre link Wrote: yeah im still deciding whether to get a mac i dont really like macs but unless someone can tell me a good 13-14in laptop that is light weight and that can run warband at decent settings

I use a Macbook Air. It has been with me everywhere. The only real issue I have had with it is its lack of an ethernet port. Less of an issue in the west but when you're in a less developed part of the world its a pain in the ass. Its light enough to travel in satchel so its been very useful as a study laptop.
(02-09-2014, 05:46 AM)Barristan link Wrote: [quote author=Jerre link=topic=31552.msg195981#msg195981 date=1409635207]
yeah im still deciding whether to get a mac i dont really like macs but unless someone can tell me a good 13-14in laptop that is light weight and that can run warband at decent settings

I use a Macbook Air. It has been with me everywhere. The only real issue I have had with it is its lack of an ethernet port. Less of an issue in the west but when you're in a less developed part of the world its a pain in the ass. Its light enough to travel in satchel so its been very useful as a study laptop.
[/quote]
Yeah my ownly problem with macs is the price
Get a Microsoft Surface 3 Smile
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
I am new to the game and trying to get NI mod to run on my mac by using wineskin. How do I go about doing this? I attempted wrapping the expansion itself but without success.
Not sure what wineskin is but I just installed warband using steam and then copied NI files to warband mod directory. Works fine except not being able to use key U for chat. Which pisses off some players. And occasional game crashes but I guess thats nothing out of ordinary

Works same on both macbook air and pro