Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Trading!!!
Now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure this is probably already on your to-do list...

But anyways, along with the new crafting system we should have a trading system to swap items from one crafting profession (a sword) to another (armor). This could be like the marketplace in C-RPG

I.E.
                                                                                                                                  ------------------
Melvarius wants a recruit sword for a recruit armor plus 0 gold                            |Trade button|
                                                                                                                                  ------------------
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
hehe, an auction house is already planned for when we have more crafting content, so quite a few patches down the road, but it will come dont worry Big Grin
soo i should save my money Smile?
It would be nice to be able to buy crafting supplies. Frickin bent swords are hard to get. Maybe on AH or just a tab in the marketplace?
THIS IS A SIGNATURE
A trading post and an auction house aren't yet the same, so I would like the repost this feature request Smile

It should be possible to really trade items Smile Like I give this sword and some gold for your horsie Big Grin
Le_Marousi, SCK_Marousi, that's me Big Grin
I really want to trade stuff right now...
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
melvarius want do you want and what do ypu want t give me?
Would be very nice to have a trade function outside auction house yeah. I`d like to give my poor members items without risking it on the auction house. If someone is camping it out looking for deals I could easily lose quite alot of money.
Trading is now live, and its currenty limited to trading with members of your house.