Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban request
Your account has been banned for the following reason:

You have been banned for glitching with unbuilt barricades.

Yeah well i just joined a ragnarok server and saw ppl doing this...i just joined and played with them...i don´t think that this is a reason to get banned

So could someone possible be so kind to unban me again?

I won´t do it again...well i acctualy never did it but okay

greets Drizzel
Is this the first even online game you have played? I'm intrigued as to why players cannot work out there are rules for every single online game... It really is astounding. Also, my preamble on the rules thread addresses your point perfectly.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I would realy like to show you my point of view.So i just went on a random server to play with other people.I joined them and saw that someone placee a unbuilt barricade at the stairs at the map Swadian Keep so bots couldn't get up.Since i am not allowed to destroy the cads of other people
I just kept playing with them. After two or three waves I left the server again to make a kite run with my friend.Suddenly i got kicked from the server and saw that i got banned.

I would realy like to get unbanned without a ...% charackter respec
I have to admit that i never broke the rules bevor

greets Drizzel

I see that you are not a new player so you should already know that using unbuilt barricades to block bots is not allowed and can lead to ban on report.
This makes me wonder if you are speaking truth here now.
Yeah i am playing this mode for quite a while now and i realy never saw that kind of glitch and i didn´t even build that cad i just droped mine.
I also just played 3 waves with them then i left again and i am not a liar. I would realy like to keep playing this mode

greets Drizzel
I don´t want to spam my unban request here but i would realy like to get unbanned and if you can´t trust my words i said, atleast tell me for how long i am banned please.

greets Drizzel
While this is your first occasion before the firing squad, you have been playing NI for a good long while now. Claiming to not know the rules is just nonsense. Enjoy 2 weeks off and come back to us on the 1st of October and we'll see what mood I'm in.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(16-09-2014, 01:41 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Claiming to not know the rules is just nonsense.

Please tell me where i wrote that. I said that i didn´t know about the glitch not about the rules...so you are telling me i got banned for 3 1/2 weeks for nothing?
Just because i was at the wrong time at the wrong server? Just because i joined a server where other ppl were glitching and ofc someone took a screen exactly than when i joined...seriously thats just ... .

greets Drizzel
(16-09-2014, 02:32 PM)Drizzel link Wrote: [quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=31829.msg197961#msg197961 date=1410874873]
Claiming to not know the rules is just nonsense.

Please tell me where i wrote that. I said that i didn´t know about the glitch not about the rules...so you are telling me i got banned for 3 1/2 weeks for nothing?
Just because i was at the wrong time at the wrong server? Just because i joined a server where other ppl were glitching and ofc someone took a screen exactly than when i joined...seriously thats just ... .

greets Drizzel
[/quote]

So you're saying you knew the glitch was against the rules but you didn't care? Not exactly the best argument you could make... So now you can have a mute to go along with your ban. Hyper and Hande were being kind and giving you the benefit of the doubt... To be honest you will be lucky if Hyper does not extend your ban.
I hereby apologize for breaking the rules and my inapropriate behaviour by arguing against your rightfull punishment. I have learned my lesson and I promise to not do this again. Sorry for stealing your time.

Sincerely Drizzel