Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Worthless Starting Gear
Looking at some of the recent unban appeals, why is it even possible to sell the gear that you get when creating a new character for cash on the marketplace?

Wouldnt it be sort of a reasonable step to simply make those items worth 0 gold when selling?
well, for redshirts that actually want to play this, it might just help them to get that first upgrade they want, so the way i see it its fine that we keep them as they are, ppl should just use their goddamn heads
(08-09-2014, 06:56 PM)Tjav link Wrote: well, for redshirts that actually want to play this, it might just help them to get that first upgrade they want, so the way i see it its fine that we keep them as they are, ppl should just use their goddamn heads

Exactly that. People who are that weakly mided to try and abuse that will get what they deserve, its as simple as that.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
They could also just give this stuff only to the first character you create... then this crap can't happen...
WS_Jetine - Master Peltast
WS_Jetsuko - Royal Guard
Or just make it to where u have to be t1 before being able to sell anything
AFG

(08-09-2014, 08:53 PM)Killer link Wrote: Or just make it to where u have to be t1 before being able to sell anything
But some people like to sell their starter gear to get a slightly better weapon/armor from the market place or auction hall. I think Jetines idea is good.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
I certainly agree that there is an issue but I'm not convinced that making the gear worthless is the best answer. Naozumi has something in mind for this.