Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bastard Swords
Hey guys, Wink
I just wanted to know whether it was possible to change the mode of Bastard Swords without a shield,
eg for archers as their 1h skill is better than their 2h skill, like pikemen can switch polearms from slashing to stabbing with X

PS: Is Apsod's Legendary Sword of Kokt Torsk only usable by commando as stated in the Alchemist crafting thread or usable by everyone as I read it in an other thread?
Bastard swords get around 30% dmg and speed reduction while used in onehanded mode.
Due to that fact it wouldn't make any sense to switch modes from 2H to 1H because of
wpf difference.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
There is a very special Legendary bastard sword, which currently no-one has, that can switch between one handed mode and bastard sword mode (Warband calls it 1 Handed/1 Handed/2 Handed). This means it can be used as a one hander without the speed and damage penalty. This, however, is something I think should be kept to that sword alone, or perhaps be given to only Legendary bastard swords (AB, WB).
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(06-09-2014, 08:04 PM)Noname link Wrote: Hey guys, Wink
I just wanted to know whether it was possible to change the mode of Bastard Swords without a shield,
eg for archers as their 1h skill is better than their 2h skill, like pikemen can switch polearms from slashing to stabbing with X

PS: Is Apsod's Legendary Sword of Kokt Torsk only usable by commando as stated in the Alchemist crafting thread or usable by everyone as I read it in an other thread?
From my alchemist Apsod's Legendary Sword of Kokt Torsk is usable by Sergeant.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
About the 30% loss: If You are an archer (Warden) You have 30 more 1h skill than 2h skill, I don't know whether this would deal more or less damage, but I'd like to try it out at least. :S

It sounds nice to have such a special Bastard Sword and a weapon with with more than just good stats or looks, Thanks Maroon Wink

About the Adpsod's: In an other thread I read about the request to make the Apsod's a weapon usable by sniper;
I'll post the link down here as soon as I find it backĀ  Smile
(07-09-2014, 02:10 PM)Noname link Wrote: About the 30% loss: If You are an archer (Warden) You have 30 more 1h skill than 2h skill, I don't know whether this would deal more or less damage, but I'd like to try it out at least. :S

It sounds nice to have such a special Bastard Sword and a weapon with with more than just good stats or looks, Thanks Maroon Wink

About the Adpsod's: In an other thread I read about the request to make the Apsod's a weapon usable by sniper;
I'll post the link down here as soon as I find it backĀ  Smile

30 More WPF should give around 3% more dmg and speed. So no, not worth it at all.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
(06-09-2014, 10:23 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: Bastard swords get around 30% dmg and speed reduction while used in onehanded mode.
Due to that fact it wouldn't make any sense to switch modes from 2H to 1H because of
wpf difference.

This view is pretty much the same as my own. I am not sure what adding this option would add to the game.