Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ricochet team damage.
Whenever i play on public normal servers i notice that i am constantly healing between and during the first few waves. i noticed that the damage i take is not from the enemy bots but its from the  ricochet damage mechanic. There is nothing worse than 2-3 hit killing yourself when you accidentally smack a redshirt or tier 1-2 in the back of the head when they sprint past you to get there legendary old boots loot from a nord peasent.

I don't know if i am missing something but why is there ricochet team damage?  i just think its totally unnecessary to be running back and forth between waves that really shouldn't be a challenge just to heal up because one of your teammates is in your way whilst you're doing what you do best. It just seems like a massive waste of time? :/

Not really a feature request, more of a tired rant tbh lol

-thanks Smile
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
I love this feature, never remove it please. Makes your teammates another tactical aspect of the game not just that you can't run through them but also you have to pay attention when using ranged damage too.
Clan Cameron / Warden / Siege Engineer
Well there needs to be a penalty on team damage, otherwise you would be spamming like mad and an important aspect of team play would be lost. I personally would love to have a system where team damage was implemented, barrels for example would be amazing if they took out barricades and players, but the player-base would abuse it. So the present arrangement is a best option compromise.