Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week)
(12-09-2014, 01:46 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: Based on my experiences playing legionnaire,  A increase in shielding to 9 would be nice and in my opinion make sense.  I usually end up shielding hard and rag anyway, and to me it makes sense that the one-handed class would have more shield skill than the 2 handed class.

Another thing to consider and what I know more people are thinking is what they need, is increased throwing proficiency.  I personally don't think legionnaire's are inaccurate, but this comes from play a lot of single player where it is very unlikely to have a small target circle.

For reference this is the post I made about buffing legionnaire's.  http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...630.0.html

I read that mate, very interesting. To be perfectly honest about why zweis have 8 shield, we did it so that the people who chose it would still feel compelled to shield wall. Even before the introduction of that class people who wanted to fight in that method would show up on servers with no shields, it annoyed team oriented players. We have some changes coming that impact your suggestion, so I am going to put a wait on that and see how things develop. I am also concerned that raising shield skill to 9 will cannibalise the royal guard choice. Speaking honestly, the extra point in shield would not offset the overall advantage of choosing legionnaire instead. Personally I am not fully convinced the issue is a stat one, rather it could be a solved by gear. Do you see where I'm coming from Sargent Q?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week) - by madjsoh - 11-09-2014, 05:46 AM
Re: Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week) - by Barristan - 12-09-2014, 01:59 PM
Re: Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week) - by madjsoh - 16-09-2014, 07:37 AM
Re: Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week) - by madjsoh - 16-09-2014, 08:34 AM