Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Strange short sword, War cleaver
Greetings

I am angry because I can't use Strange short sword and War cleaver. I have strength 30 and I am Heavy longbowman + infantry. I must be sniper to use it? I think It needs better leveling and more classes. If you can fix it, I'll be very happy.
Thx for read this.
some weapons can be used only by some classes... but there are no description for it yet.

Jez will add description for it later
Ok. But I think archers are in this disadvantaged.
everyone have their opinion...

but i can say same about archer armor on sniper have the same armor value as commando armor...

so you know..
So you want Archers to be able to use the strongest melee weapons like focused Infantry build? and CrushTheEvil has a point, Snipers with heavy armour like Commando, they are already strong enough lol.

So I use Battle axe a lot when nords come to me near. Archers too need meele weapon. I am blacksmith and things what I craft are for me on .... when I am Heavy longbowman.
Yes but what I am saying is, how would it be fair that Archers get to use all of the same m elee weapons as the high rank Infantry classes? they already get heavy armour like Infantry and have deadly accurate bows that fire like machine guns.
Sniper + commando/serg meele weapons = commando + bow
That's right. But I still want use katana Sad .
If you wan't katana, go for Sergeant or Commando. You should know that the Archer is distance fighter, not melee.