Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Support Thread for Newbies
I was thinking about support for new players and had an idea that I wanted to share. The beginners guude is quite extensive and good but I was wondering if we could have a stickied topic or a part of the forum where newbies could go for advice or where high level players could interact with them, maybe even set up times to play together to help them learn the ropes better. If there's something out there already, someone just direct me there Wink
Sounds worth looking at.
(18-09-2014, 10:06 PM)Juko link Wrote: I was thinking about support for new players and had an idea that I wanted to share. The beginners guude is quite extensive and good but I was wondering if we could have a stickied topic or a part of the forum where newbies could go for advice or where high level players could interact with them, maybe even set up times to play together to help them learn the ropes better. If there's something out there already, someone just direct me there Wink

like this idea, also if you are ever on a normal server and see a good player just ask them questions if its not to complex, im sure people will be nice enough to respond, i would help as much as poss if you ever in a came with me
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
This idea sounds rlly nice - i would answer questions in game or even Pm - and the idea of playing together with noobies is also great - its easy to get some good ppl to carry them  Smile
[Image: RoXLdB5.png?2]
|| Ephoressa - Warden ||
|| All Hero Classes ||
Have some links to Houses that are dedicated to helping newer players like mine? (Kind of advertisement  :Smile)
This is a pretty cool idea, maybe have NI mentors? Where the new players can add these dedicated mentors to help them out and give tips.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(29-09-2014, 11:20 PM)Xen link Wrote: This is a pretty cool idea, maybe have NI mentors? Where the new players can add these dedicated mentors to help them out and give tips.
It is a pretty nice idea with those mentors, but the thing is how should the newer players be able to add you? Maybe there should pop up a page where you can see the names of these "mentors" when you join the game the first time.
I myself enjoy pretty much playing with the newer players and help them to reach more levels in a run. Sure I do not get that many XP as I gain during a Hard Run(or even the greens), but the constantly growing player base should get a support from the more experienced players who play the game already for a while, so that they can do Rag/Hard on day on their own Smile
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Great idea, maybe it should pop up message on serwer when mentor join normal so new players who dont even have forum account can ask him questions.
Legendarys looted:
Aurora Blade - April 2013
Barbutte with Coif - February 2014
Eastern Katana - November 2014
Tiger Scale Armor - November 2015
Great idea, I'm always happy to answer questions in-game anyway, but a mentor system might be good.
(30-09-2014, 07:03 AM)Greg link Wrote: Great idea, maybe it should pop up message on serwer when mentor join normal so new players who dont even have forum account can ask him questions.

This idea i think is great aswell, the problem is do you choose to be a mentor or do you have to be picked etc? generally i think if you have a hero class and have a certain amount of hours then you should be offered it.

problem may be inputting into the game to pop up saying mentor etc

Also if its allowed we could do a newbie event once a week?

4 heros go in with maybe shc and 1 tome, and the rest is low level people and we can teach them strategies and tips for certain maps, about peeking etc whilst going through a prince run
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"