Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Human-Like Nord Follower AI report
Hello I am very scare of Nords.
But last night a Nord Follower picked up a Naval Glaive and almost killed all team.
Please help I am still scare.

https://imgur.com/tul0xt5
1x Tears of Hvergelmir.
The devs should really nerf those followers.
AI programming is getting much better. Should not leave that expensive stuff sitting around.
Mobs can pick up dropped items?
Sacrifice redshirt to exorcise dev from the body of Nords.
First of all.  What was the name of the follower when you did kill it?  Was Nord Follower or something else? 

Secondly,  I have noticed over the past 3 days or so a definite increase in the Nord intelligence,  I was on a hard server with a team, and I was THE target for the nords.  As in I had guys ignoring the Shield wall completely to kill me,  if anyone died on a wave I was certain to be dead at the end of it.  I spent half the time on the first map dead and I was still in the top 5 killers. 

Also it only seems to be my pikeman who is the target.  When i was playing my leveling up guy i was almost ignored.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(19-09-2014, 01:40 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: and I was still in the top 5 killers. 

Does this qualify as humblebrag or do I skip the humble part?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(19-09-2014, 05:38 PM)Maroon link Wrote: [quote author=Sargent Q link=topic=32228.msg198348#msg198348 date=1411134025]and I was still in the top 5 killers. 
skip the humble part?
[/quote]
Start the game already!
(19-09-2014, 06:06 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=32228.msg198368#msg198368 date=1411148329]
[quote author=Sargent Q link=topic=32228.msg198348#msg198348 date=1411134025]and I was still in the top 5 killers. 
skip the humble part?
[/quote]
[/quote]

Yeah, thought so too.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Must. Post. OSP. Code. For. This. On. TW. Forums.