Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Just like to bring it to your attention.
I've noticed a lot of people getting 25 or 50% resets for multiple characters or something along those lines and from what i've read, they actually haven't sold the starting gear, they simply mistyped their names.

I know some players that don't create multiple accounts in M&B Warband and just edit their name instead, sometimes they mistype their name which in turn creates a new account.

I would suggest to do these checks (if you don't already):

1) Check whether the names are similar to their other character names, EG:

blastawaga is main name, check if their accounts are like:

blastawafa - simple mis type which created a new character.

2) Check if the starting items are actually on the characters, you cant frame them for making multiple accounts and selling the items if the items are still there.

3) Check when they were made (if you can) (If they were all on the same day, it's obvious).

If you do the above checks, you can clearly come to a conclusion if they abused the multiple account and selling items system, otherwise don't simply reset players for having multiple accounts due to mis types.

Again, please don't take this offensively, just take this as a suggestion. If you already do this, good. If you think i'm posting this for x y reason, no, you're wrong, if you think, yea you get the idea.

Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
We are resetting people with an obscene amount of names. One I banned had over 300. Naozumi is using a working limit at the moment but it is far higher than a reasonable player would need. We are not 'framing' anyone. Further, our first response is not to reset a player in that instance, it is to ban them. Its necessary to do this as it is the only way we can make sure that someone cannot make more. We are handing out partial resets to players as a way to removing the advantage of the strategy once they ask for an unban.

It is also worth noting that we not only punish people for creating alts for profit, we also punish players for creating 'troll' alts to bully other players. Hope this clears things up for the player base. There is no real cause for concern over this and we will be putting things into place to ensure that this sort of issue does not happen in the future.