Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB arbalest/powerful
Post below or pm pls :p
What are you want know?
Defender lv.14
Cost
Same as SS bow.
Finna whip.
Ok thanks, i assume that 350k, topic changed to WTB
bump
I think that assessment is wrong. I've just purchase everything to craft it and its about 600K

I've also had a WTB up for a couple days offering 500K and no one has been interested.

10 WoG is as good as 400K.
35HM 150K
12 Oil is 100K
8 Handles is Almost 100K

All the other silly ingredients. You do the math XD
[Image: S42_SIg.png]
http://s4.postimg.org/e687hkhf1/S42_SIg.png

Horizon (ZweiHander)
Sacrifice (Sniper lvl 52)
Silent (Pikeman lvl 49)

Legendaries:
None, though I have found 6 aketon and one large steaming pile of bullshit.
ye but lets not forget that most of the craftable items doesnt worth the crafting cost, so if 600k is crafting cost, then the price to buy should be lower
I belive there was a surplus of arbalests a little while ago with some of the older players finally upgrading their xbowmen to hero class.... alot of which i saw are chosen marksman. I had just been tier 4 when this happened and was saving up the matts to craft one. I luckily bought one of the last few ones and traded the mats and some gold for it it ended up being around 510k or something in total worth. They went and crafted the elegant xbow. Now there is a new set of players all T4 crossbow looking for the best craftable but stocks have run dry and people (such as myself) are not willing to sell there only xbow in order to look/craft the same one again.
I would just try and craft the Arbalest and if you plan to go chosen marksman you can sell it later.. otherwise youll be with the good old arbalest (you built yourself) for a long while.

good luck all
FAMOUS LAST WORDS:
"ive got him guys... with these 5 CTS"
"im not dieing.. im going to kill this guy."
"..no all you need is me standing here..
look at me wreaking s**t I'm not gunna die..."
"I'm going to stand here"
"My fingers are tired"
"Ill go check if theres any left... woah theres alot left