Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Ideal Marauder Loadout
Just trying to figure out what I should work towards,

Here's what I have so far:
Pikemans Plated Vest Over Mail
Ornate Hourglass Gauntlets
Splinted Greaves
Marketplace Helmet
Sarissa
German Poleaxe

I don't want any throwing that is really expensive as I don't really like throwing or use it much but I do want to know what i should go for next and/or work into the future
AFG

Maruaders are quite squishy so I would suggest better armor probably a Rus Helm because you'll still get one hit from ranged weapons (Rangers,Huscarls) but it'll reduce melee damage taken from the head and Heavy Plated for extra cushioning against hits . Your throwing weapon won't really matter much as you'll be primarily slashing so you can pick up a throwing weapon if needed. For load out I would suggest you bring a Sarrisa and another slashing weapon depending on the circumstances but upgrade your German Poleaxe to something with better cut damage (speed Doesn't really matter because of your pole arm proficiency bonus). In conclusion, save up for better gear, buy a better poleaxe/halberd(Swadian Poleaxe,Swadian Halberd), and don't worry about your throwing weapon.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-Albert Einstein
There's no ideal loadout, it depends on if you like swinging or stabbing weps
and if you prefer to be fast and accurate or a bit more tanky.
Totally OP gear should be POK/Naval, Twigs, Barbutte with Coiff, Eastern Full Scale and a Barrel/Tome, though.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
(22-09-2014, 03:59 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: There's no ideal loadout, it depends on if you like swinging or stabbing weps
Totally OP gear should be POK/Naval, Twigs, Barbutte with Coiff, Eastern Full Scale and a Barrel/Tome, though.
i like a little bit of both but preferably stabbing so i think stat wise the pok would be best to fufill that need but i don't think ill ever get one. And would both of you say that gold lamellar should be a higher priority than heavy plated (save up looted mats and buy others to craft it) or just get enough money to buy heavy plated
AFG

(22-09-2014, 07:36 PM)Killer link Wrote: [quote author=Mr.Peso link=topic=32371.msg198796#msg198796 date=1411401598]
There's no ideal loadout, it depends on if you like swinging or stabbing weps
i like a little bit of both but preferably stabbing so i think stat wise the pok would be best to fufill that need but i don't think ill ever get one. And would both of you say that gold lamellar should be a higher priority than heavy plated (save up looted mats and buy others to craft it) or just get enough money to buy heavy plated
[/quote]

Gold Lamellar is pretty expensive, IMO a Heavy Plated will do you just fine as I give head armor more priority (the 42 armor helmets are a bit lackluster IMO.)
I'd try to get Heavy Plated and a Heavy Sturmhaube for armor but weapons should be priority anyway since you're not supposed to tank anyway.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Ok thanks for all the replies (and the discussion with maroon thru steam) i understand what i should buy now thanks all
AFG