Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Name Change HELP!
Changed my name to include a house tag. During this process, the new character name was added as a new character, and the old name was reverted to a level 1 character, which im going to assume is whats supposed to happen. The problem I'm having is finding a way to play NI with the newly named character. How do I do this? I tried adding a new in-game profile to match the the new name, but that didnt work.

EDIT: just realized this might have been better suited for help board, regardless, if noone answers ill post there.

Thanks
change your profile on warband. Edit the name to match website.
If you've renamed your character successfully, you should have the same character with the same gear and all under a new name on the website (duh). In order to use it in game, you'll have to make a new multiplayer character in Warband (or rename your old one) to the new name on the website.
If you enter a server with your old character name after you renamed it on the website, the website automatically makes a new level 1 character with your old name, so in that case you end up with two characters, one without gear using your old name, and one with your gear using the new name.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Thanks for you replies. Yes, i do believe I did join a game via the old name, which would explain why I have it as a level 1. Regardless of this, I have already tried creating a new in-game name to match the new name on the website, but this does not work. It just starts like with a naked character and all item slots show invalid. Screenshot shows new name

[Image: nwrBO7el.jpg]
Well, after getting frustrated with trying everything I could think of, my solution was to name change again to a random temporary name, and then name change to the same name I had originally wanted.

You have to change name on the website first and then in warband. If done correctly (spelling errors being the main culprit!!!) then it works perfectly. Glad you got it sorted
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Initially I figured it was spelling errors, but a quick glance showed me it wasnt. I even accounted for possibly putting a space at the end. Oh well, tis sorted.