Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hero class vs Skrim/Commando combo
Because hero class costs 750k is it better to get something like t3 commando instead, if I wanted to mainly slash?

Or is the gear you can use from hero just ultimately better?
If you go T3 commando you can't get T4 skirmisher. You can only do 4/2 hybrids or 3/3/1 hybrids. I'd say the investment in hero class is usually worth it as it makes much better gear available. Unless you have a lot of gold to spend, your gear as a non-tier 4 hybrid is not going to be as effective as that of a hero class.

Here are your options as a 3-3-1 commando/pikeman/x hybrid.

Best armor is going to be grinder helmet, banded mail armor, wisby gauntlets (or something like that), and highlander boots (I think). Some good slashing weapons you can equip are the Swadian Halberd (craftable), Heavy War Hammer (craftable), Dragon Halberd (legendary), and probably a few others. If you want a good one-hander, you'd need to buy a Fell Edge or some other useable by everyone item (wormbane or aurora blade fit that category, but both are legendary). Your best shield is likely the swadian kite shield. Best throwing is some terrible throwing weapon that you probably shouldn't even bother with. Your stats are decent but your proficiencies are all over the place. It's a really expensive character to equip with weapons that can serve you well in Ragnarok mode.

Hero classes are much simpler.

If you want to primarily slash while having the ability to throw, I'd say choose marauder. Your throwing will still be great and you get 10 athletics. If you don't care about throwing, you can go for commando+zweihander. With this, you'll be able to equip better armor than you would as a pikeman slasher and you'd also be able to shield for the team with 8 shielding if necessary.

I'd say just avoid the hybrid and go with hero class. It takes a while to reach level 52 but it'll be more worthwhile than going hybrid.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Ok thanks for the information. I'm lvl 45 t4 skirm now and I was thinking that it was going to take along time for me to make 750k but I think I better start saving and get a hero class.
Well since it seems you are a donator there is really no harm in going hybrid on your path to hero class.  It can be very helpful to have the added stats and when you are ready to go hero (lvl 52 and 750k) you can simply use your donator respec and become a hero. 
If you do decide to do this, remember that donator respec also takes away your tiers in support class without refunding the assist XP. Before you do respec, make sure you save up enough assist XP to upgrade your support again.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma