Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA]
[Image: VZgdE.jpg]

Formed to safeguard the secrets of Swadia, the Order now also fights to protect the last vestiges of the Swadian Kingdom against the Nord Invasion.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade is based in the Western hemisphere in North America. To join the Order of the Scarlet Blade, you must have a friendly, positive attitude, and a willingness to listen and learn from others. I realize many of you who are joining Nord Invasion have probably played other mods such as cRPG and hold much experience fighting players, but there are some things you can only learn from playing against bots, so keep an open mind. In this game, teamwork trumps individual skill.

Be warned, we will not show leniency to members who glitch and we will report you if you do. If you continue glitching/griefing after one warning, you will be kicked from the House.

Communication
The Order of the Scarlet Blade uses multiple means of communication, including Steam, Teamspeak, and a forum.

Forum
The forum can be found here.

Steam Group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/OtSB

TeamSpeak
We are using the Nord Invasion TeamSpeak! Server: 88.198.5.120:9990
Find us on The Order of the Scarlet Blade house channel.

To use TeamSpeak, download it at http://www.teamspeak.com/
Once installed, run TS, press CTRL-S, and input the information required.
The Order of the Scarlet Blade's channel is close to them bottom of the list. Just double click to join.

Memberlist
Current Members.

Membership Application
Minimum level required to join is 15. Do not apply until you have at least two classes.
We are now taking applications exclusively through our forum. When applying, please post a topic with your ingame name as the topic name.

[size=14pt]
Under new leadership
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
LordJeewa, you, click AND Hobo?? This looks like a possible epic House.
Haha, I'd apply if I wasn't already in the Legion. Good thing yall are on our side Tongue
succes
(15-12-2011, 08:45 AM)robbind link Wrote: succes
Good luck*, succes doesn't have that meaning in english :O
(15-12-2011, 07:38 AM)Taser link Wrote: LordJeewa, you, click AND Hobo?? This looks like a possible epic House.

Yes, and you should join us. Big Grin
(15-12-2011, 03:17 PM)Melior link Wrote: [quote author=Taser link=topic=351.msg3136#msg3136 date=1323934718]
LordJeewa, you, click AND Hobo?? This looks like a possible epic House.

Yes, and you should join us. Big Grin
[/quote]

And you joined? Shit I should.

Ingame Name: A_Taser
    Steam/Skype: Indivdude
    Level: 21
    Class: Heavy Inf/Archer atm. Going for Sergeant and possible cav when I can get the money to respec.
    Crafting Profession and Level: Armorsmith/5
Hope you do get in Taser Smile It will be a house GLORIOUS BEYOND MEMORY xP
The Order welcomes you, Taser. Bring all your friends =]
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Ingame name: RoseFlower

Steam:Roseflower_valentine

Level:15

Class:inf/archer wanting to be a sniper

Crafting profession and level:armor smith lvl 3