Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

No Eu Server
Today I started NI as usual but when i tried to join a EU server i couldn't find any. I still have NA servers and some AU servers. I don't use the server filter.
I want to play with my friends as soon as possible again (they can still play on EU servers) so I appreciate help as soon as possible Smile
Have you downloaded latest patch?
Yes i have. Actually that happened the last time i played, too, so before the patch came out.
Hello, restoro

There is new patch out if you didnt update yet or check out in case you accidently set a ping limit. Also you need to update your favourited servers again by searching through internet and re-adding them again.

I hope any of it helps.

Regards,
Nka19

Edit: was typing this while X responded.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 261
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
I downloaded the patch and I am not using a server filter. searching all servers not just favourites.
Hm, not sure what else could it be then, what region are you from btw? I've mixed up my ping limit by accident once, I'm from EU and couldn't find any NA - AU was right opposite. But was only on one of my accounts tho, the rest was fine. Does it not show EU servers on all your characters? If you can't find anything out, maybe pop on irc and ask an admin/dev if they have any ideas if you get no responds on forums.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 261
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Ok, I don't know why... but it seems to be fine now. I didn't do anything though. Well, I'm happy it works now, looks like i just had to be patient.