Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ranged of Melee XP?
I am currently sitting on 171779 Assist XP but not sure what to spend it on.
Does it even matter if I choose to spend it on Ranged or Melee XP at this point?
Since I only need class points and 750k gold to become a Hero.

Choosing Melee XP would make me progress a little faster since it is multiplied by .1 more than Ranged XP.
Correct me if I am wrong.

Quote:Level: 45
Class Points: 6
Strength: 16
Agility: 30
Melee: 5797 xp
Ranged: 506980 xp
Mounted: 0 xp
Total: 512777 xp
Next Level: 545759xp

Thanks in advance
You should put them into melee xp since you reach your hero faster that way.
You have enough ranegd xp for archer hero and the added melee xp also improve your strenght which makes you more tanky and adds a little melee damage.
(You should always put in enough melee and ranged xp to have 30 strenght and 30 agility.)
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
The confirmation I was looking for, thanks m8!
Hello bluzark,

(30-09-2014, 08:11 PM)bluzark link Wrote: I am currently sitting on 171779 Assist XP but not sure what to spend it on.
Does it even matter if I choose to spend it on Ranged or Melee XP at this point?

Choosing Melee XP would make me progress a little faster since it is multiplied by .1 more than Ranged XP.

Thanks in advance

You need not much more ranged XP to reach the hero class, as you only need 300k for it and you have passed the 500k.
I would go for Melee XP then, because you get more XP out of the Assisst XP. After you have reached level 50 with spending melee XP, I would got for the t4 Engineer/Healer class as it is very helpful for the team if you bring in a Short Heavy Cade or a Surgeon Kit(depends on what class you chose).
After that you can invest all you Assisst XP into gold to get the nice Hero Class, Sentinel, Warden or Ranger. You will reach those last 2 levels after level 50 very easy as a ranged Swadian and still invest into gold meanwhile you try to get to level 52.
That is the same what I did with my Archer when I started to play this mode. Maybe you can just skip the Engineer/Medic t4 and go for it later, whatever you want, but it is more helpful for the team if you bring in a good support to reach higher waves, which means you get more XP, loots and gold Smile
Hope that was a bit supportive.
Yours most sincerely
Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(30-09-2014, 08:23 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: Hello bluzark,

[quote author=bluzark link=topic=32769.msg199975#msg199975 date=1412107916]
I am currently sitting on 171779 Assist XP but not sure what to spend it on.

Thanks in advance

You did not say which class are you going for or which one you have atm, but I assume you are a ranged guy. You need not much more ranged XP to reach the hero class, as you only need 300k for it and you have passed the 500k.
I would go for Melee XP then, because you get more XP out of the Assisst XP. After you have reached level 50 with spending melee XP, I would got for the t4 Engineer/Healer class as it is very helpful for the team if you bring in a Short Heavy Cade or a Surgeon Kit(depends on what class you chose).
After that you can invest all you Assisst XP into gold to get the nice Hero Class, Sentinel, Warden or Ranger. You will reach those last 2 levels after level 50 very easy as a ranged Swadian and still invest into gold meanwhile you try to get to level 52.
That is the same what I did with my Archer when I started to play this mode. Maybe you can just skip the Engineer/Medic t4 and go for it later, whatever you want, but it is more helpful for the team if you bring in a good support to reach higher waves, which means you get more XP, loots and gold Smile
Hope that was a bit supportive.
Yours most sincerely
Tarrod
[/quote]

This is the "archer" part of the class forum so one might conclude he's goind archer Big Grin
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017