Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Gotei 13 - New house recruiting (All levels are welcome :D)
We have created a new house under the name Gotei 13 from the anime "Bleach" If you are familiar with that anime, you know the what the Gotei 13 is, if not, i have written a short description below.

-------------------------------------

The Gotei 13 is the primary military organisation within the "Soul society" - It is comprised of Shinigami, otherwise known as "Soul reapers" who's job is to eliminate threats against the world of the living, or the soul society itself.

The soul reapers are split into 13 squads, each headed by a captain, and that captain is aided by one lieutenant, and one third seat.

The Nords have been quite troublesome in the world of the living, and as such have been designated a potential threat to the soul society and it's interests.

Now we shall step in.

----------------------------------------

As in the description, the house will run off of a hierarchy, though being a higher "rank" than someone in the house does not give you power over them, the ranking system is purely to ensure that the lore of the Gotei 13 remains in tact. The available ranks are Captain, which is the head of a squad, seconded by his lieutenant, followed up by his third seat and accompanied by an average maximum of 17 squad members.

the appropriate title for a name should correspond with this, you won't be required to change your name, but it would be nice if you're going to be a part of us, For example, my name is HC_G13_Yamamoto - which means i'm the Head captain of the Gotei 13. another example is S2C_G13_SoiFong which stands for Squad 2 Captain of the Gotei 13.

We will do our best to help any members of the house and we will be happy to accept people of all levels and ability, just don't expect us to appoint you a captain at level 3 ;D.

If your interested in joining - feel free to reply and give us a quick idea of who you are Smile just leave us;

Ingame name:
Level:
Class:
and anything else you want to leave Smile
We are Gotei 13.
We are Legion.
United as ONE.
Divided by zero.
We do not forgive Censorship.
We do not forget Oppression.
Nord Invasion...
Expect us!!
Im the example...MY LIFE RULES! :o
No one expects the Spanish Inquisition !
love the applications Big Grin Boss this anit going well >.<
Name: NightMoE
level: 13
class: Archer
We are Gotei 13.
We are Legion.
United as ONE.
Divided by zero.
Nord Invasion...
Expect us!!
Nightmoe Invite has been sent, You will be im Squad 2 Smile So name S2_G13_NightMoe
What's that all about, gashy?

(07-07-2012, 12:15 AM)Gashy link Wrote: https://imgur.com/k7lrc
We are Gotei 13.
We are Legion.
United as ONE.
Divided by zero.
Nord Invasion...
Expect us!!
Good luck with your house from the Camerons!! Looking forward to seeing your folks slaughtering nords!
(07-07-2012, 11:17 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: Good luck with your house from the Camerons!! Looking forward to seeing your folks slaughtering nords!

Thanks alot, Tarimoth, Off to a slow but steady start, and killing nords is like, my favourite passtime, so don't worry about that Smile
We are Gotei 13.
We are Legion.
United as ONE.
Divided by zero.
Nord Invasion...
Expect us!!
Name: Elgert
Level: 7
CLass: Fighter
Name: Herukaeshi