Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Clan events: 20th & 21st July.
Clan Cameron is hosting a CC event next Friday and one on the Saturday that follows. Members of TrG are very much welcome to join us.
-
Info, 1st event:
Date: July 20th - Friday
Time: 19:00GMT (21:00CEST time)
Event-type: Hard Mode
Lvl: 32+
-
Info, 2nd event:
Date: July 21th - Saturday
Time: 20:00GMT (22:00CEST time)
Event-type: Hard Mode
Lvl: 39+
-

I am writing this to seek permission from the dev team to host 1, possibly 2 servers. And to, if 2 servers are indeed needed, split those servers up into the 2 different server boxes. So far, that has been the only solution to the ping problems plaguing CC's events.
We are pretty much guaranteed 20+ members online at these events, so using 1 server except 2 will only be possible if we are allowed to change the amount of player slots in the server.
This is to notify the dev team, in specific Hypernoma, that we are planning events, btw.
(19-07-2012, 10:04 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: This is to notify the dev team, in specific Hypernoma, that we are planning events, btw.
No need for that Tari... I'm not here so it's down to someone else to set up your servers.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Can I come?  Big Grin
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
When will there be a Normal Mode Event ? Big Grin Smile *Not trying to call out the troll* Tongue
Whenever someone decides to make one. You, for example Wink
is it allowed to join? would be : VLKA_Ncrypt
Wusel @ Omnia
Sry mate - we used to invite guests, but with the amount of players we are getting on recently, it just isnt possible - we will soon have to expand upon our allready 2 16/16 servers, which is allready taking up alot of space on the server boxes :/
Reason TrG is invited it because we have formally allied ourselves with them - members of both clans are invited to join in on the other clan's events and doings.
I see , thanks for the reply
Wusel @ Omnia
We had some open slots during the event today - if you are still up for it, you are welcome to join us today (saturday)!

Teamspeak: voip.arrakis-net.com
Please be there 15 mins before launch if you want to partake Smile