Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

┼Ɽuᵰȝᵴ┼ for Weapons|Armors
I truly hate this idea. Reasons against it were posted countless of times, no need to repeat them.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
(13-10-2014, 09:10 PM)Winter link Wrote: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...788.0.html

Similar things have been suggested, this is just one example.  I don't think this is something that will be added.
Oh, i see but this idea has a historically aspect.We 'll see if this get added if i get enough supporters
Legendary loot:
EasternFullScale 3rd of October2014
Shield of Kings 7th of December 2014
Mangler 25th of August 2015
(13-10-2014, 09:18 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: I truly hate this idea. Reasons against it were posted countless of times, no need to repeat them.
Haters gonna hate..
At first find some idea yourself ...dont dislike within 30sec where other guys put their work in!
Legendary loot:
(13-10-2014, 09:33 PM)Floki link Wrote: [quote author=Mr.Peso link=topic=33510.msg202139#msg202139 date=1413235087]
I truly hate this idea. Reasons against it were posted countless of times, no need to repeat them.
Haters gonna hate..
At first find some idea yourself ...dont dislike within 30sec where other guys put their work in!
[/quote]
This isn't a new idea. If you look through Feature Requests, weapon improvements requests have been there for a long time, so no, it's not a new idea.
Also, not that I hate the idea, but this would be way, way too hard to have. They would have to code every weapon a certain number of slots, then have however many changes you put on it a different weapon each time. It'd end up with thousands and thousands of weapons and it would take essentially forever, so no, it's not happening. The only reason it works in cRPG is because either the prefixes are separate from the weapon itself meaning that you'd have to have however many prefixes per slot -  so if it was 3 slots it'd be three prefixes (I think you can only put one), or that cRPG uses the standard native module way of doing it, which is slapping a prefix on it and with the prefix comes whatever the prefix is attached to (-2 speed, -1 damage, etc.)

Quote:Oh, i see but this idea has a historically aspect.We 'll see if this get added if i get enough supporters

No. Runes are not historically accurate in any way, shape or form. The craftsmanship of an item is historically accurate. Putting a magic jewel in a for-some-reason-there slot, is not.
Also, just for future reference, the amount of supporters means nothing. It's the developers who decide what goes in and what comes out, and they'll add it if it benefits, and they won't if it doesn't.

Quote:Haters gonna hate..
I like how you tell him to not dislike after 30 seconds of where people put their work in, and you didn't even check to see if he HAD put feature requests in.

To recap, this idea won't work, runes don't exist, and don't be doof.

-Terath
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Basicly I always support suggestions about adding further complexity to the mod, even though the concept might need sort of an overhaul.
side note: How about combining/crafting "gems/runes" to make them more versatile yet more difficult to obtain? (Good old Diablo..)

But sadly the answer can be copied from the majority of feature suggestion threads:
(01-10-2014, 11:55 PM)Barristan link Wrote:Its too difficult to implement. [...]

This leaves you with 3 options:
- Learn how to code for warband, create the feature that you would like to see implemented as an OSP, and try to get it added.
- Have someone with the necessary knowledge create that feature as an OSP.
- Forget about it.
(13-10-2014, 10:16 PM)Terath link Wrote: No. Runes are not historically accurate in any way, shape or form. The craftsmanship of an item is historically accurate. Putting a magic jewel in a for-some-reason-there slot, is not.
(07-02-2013, 08:47 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=Lemon link=topic=9788.msg80365#msg80365 date=1360226729]
I mean Thor's hammer has an explosive ring of fire that insta-kills every single unit surrounding it. Seems fairly realistic.
Nordic gods are allowed to be unrealistic, oh lowly Swadian!
[/quote]
Legendary loot:
What makes it difficult to implement is the sheer number of items we would need to add to the game to make it seem like you were improving a single one. This request comes up constantly but it is worth also considering that this is not the only reason we say no. The progression between items is one that is already difficult enough to implement. Managing a steady progression would be made almost impossible if we added this rune system to the game. The space between items is presently too crowded for us to put this in. Also, this suggestion has been made before, I think they even called it runes. So please use the search function before making requests.
(13-10-2014, 11:56 PM)Floki link Wrote: [quote author=Terath link=topic=33510.msg202149#msg202149 date=1413238575]
No. Runes are not historically accurate in any way, shape or form. The craftsmanship of an item is historically accurate. Putting a magic jewel in a for-some-reason-there slot, is not.
(07-02-2013, 08:47 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=Lemon link=topic=9788.msg80365#msg80365 date=1360226729]
I mean Thor's hammer has an explosive ring of fire that insta-kills every single unit surrounding it. Seems fairly realistic.
Nordic gods are allowed to be unrealistic, oh lowly Swadian!
[/quote]
[/quote]
I'd like to quickly add that your quoting of myself is redundant. Nordic Gods are allowed to be godlike and that has not changed. You're not making a request for Gods, you're making a request for players. You do not live in a mythical realm akin to Asgard. If you did then I would be happy to entertain the possibility of magic rune stones. My previous post holds no bearing in regards to your argument for rune crafting. If you're going to quote me, please think before posting.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus