Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Guards Of Midgard (T4+, EU)
Guards Of Midgard

Background story of the house (incase that someone wants to read it :Smile )

Requirments:
  • Have atleast one T4 character with Support Items
  • Be active
  • Donate gold to the house bank  or materials to improve the House Crafting LvL (It's not a must but I would appreciate it)

If you want to sign up, please fill out the following:
Steam Name:
Character Name(s):
ID(s):
Support LvL and Item:
Crafting Profession and LvL:
Reason to join:
Age*:

* = Only if you want to say it

Attention: Team Speak is no must for now because the House is 100% new and has no members (next to me :Smile ). Further informations about stuff like that will be shown later on the house message board.
Good luck
AFG

Good Luck!
Lol,good luck. You know there is already a house called "champions of midgard"?
Legendary Loots: Illustrious 28th October 2014
(17-10-2014, 02:15 PM)Lothar link Wrote:You know ther are still a house that callen ~CM~ Caimpions of Midgard .....?
Looks like a bit you want to copy us  :o

Wait what? CM is  Champions of Midgard?:O I realy didn't know that. I'm looking to rename the House.

I'm real sorry for that.

Edit: I know that there is a House CM but I can't find any recruitment post. So there is no possibility for me to know that CM means Champions of Midgard.
GL, though wouldn't the nords guard midgard?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(17-10-2014, 04:22 PM)Malong link Wrote:GL, though wouldn't the nords guard midgard?
Apparently not Tongue Otherwise I guess Odin and his fellas wouldn't have joined them Smile (My interpretation)
(17-10-2014, 02:20 PM)Ricochet link Wrote:[quote author=Lothar link=topic=33716.msg202670#msg202670 date=1413555328]
You know ther are still a house that callen ~CM~ Caimpions of Midgard .....?
Looks like a bit you want to copy us  :o

Wait what? CM is  Champions of Midgard?:O I realy didn't know that. I'm looking to rename the House.

I'm real sorry for that.

Edit: I know that there is a House CM but I can't find any recruitment post. So there is no possibility for me to know that CM means Champions of Midgard.
[/quote]

*cough* official house index *cough*
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...295.0.html
Legendary Loots: Illustrious 28th October 2014