Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Survival Quests
Hey so I'm not sure if these are in the game or not as you get higher in level. But I'd like to suggest a Survive for X amount of time or X amount of waves quest. I think this would promote teamwork more than X kills quest as currently everyone is just rushing out towards bot spawn and getting killed within 4 waves because they're trying to complete their quests. Is this at all possible?
Not bad. Think it would influence people to glitch though to get through waves they would otherwise not be able to. Not a bad idea though. I support a quest for surviving 10 waves or something like that.
This certainly is a good idea. If you force people to survive for 10 consecutive waves without having to rely on respawn, people will definitely be more careful. Though it would probably be better implemented as a bonus at the end  when everyone is dead, because a quest is only done once every X days. So what I suggest is making it into a bonus like +100 exp for those who survived without getting respawn and have this bonus come in after wave 8, 16, or any arbitrary interval.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
@Taser, Well the only solution for that is fix the glitches. We can't Force people to not exploit, but if they are no longer able then its alright. With exploits gone I am certain teamwork would improve.

@click, sounds good since profiles are updated after every death right? So maybe somehow they could log last time you time/waves you've been through while you were alive. But +100 exp isn't enough imo, unless its like +100xp per boss killed during your survival or something. If its just +100exp for every ten waves, not a big benefit there.
I think its a really good idea but like other people said glitches good idea though
(16-12-2011, 11:02 AM)Hobozerker_Locklear link Wrote: We can't Force people to not exploit,
Yes we can!
or defeat wave 4 while alivel (boss wave 1)
and deafeat wave 8 while alive (boss vave 2)
and defeat wave 12 while alive (bos wave 3)

and so fearther and fearther.
Yeah but some ppl will just stay away from action and hide (making it harder for others), a bonus when you survive boss waves but if you kill at least one bot.
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
The reward should be at least a decent amount of exp that scales with whatever boss wave you just cleared, getting higher on the boss waves. Say the followers and sergeants could be worth 1000 assist XP or maybe 200 of melee, ranged, and mounted XP, respectively. The Skirmisher/Captain wave could be worth 1500 assist XP and then 300-350 of each XP type, etc.
Captain_Stoogey
So the best solution looks like: Get bonus of assist xp equal to X*(regular wave number + last boss wave number) as long as no one died. For X=50 first waves would be like: 50, 100, 150... after first boss: 100,150... After each spawn wave the condition and regular wave number resets (this will be good for players that joined the game in the middle of a round). As one of You said it's best not to make this a quest so it matters equally for everyone.

And the best part: why will devs skip this idea?
- Creating a mechanism that excludes idle/coward players would be a pain in the ass.
- X would have to be large enough to attract players, but not so large that after one person dies nobody cares anymore. No matter what the value of X would be, it would be needed to change the amount of xp you gain from bots by killing them so the overall balance remains.