Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Temporary Hero Classes
Hello community, Wink
I just started playing my pikeman a little bit more active and noticed it wasn't hero yet; I wasn't/am not sure which of the 3 classes to take, as some of my friends said "Master Peltast is really worth it" whilst the other half was about "I can't see any difference at playing Master Peltast". That's why I got the idea to make a kind of temporary Hero Classes, like choosing a Hero Class at some special level without paying 750k - But removing the stats after one day or any other period of time. It could be limited to each Hero Class on all 4 different troop types and could be refreshed by a respec or something similar. Any ideas, suggestions / feedback?
You mean like a free trial period of the hero class?
Mhh, honestly a look at the stats will tell you everything you need about the hero class. And the useable items can be looked up in the forums. Dunno why this is desperately needed.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Winter made a pretty good guide on hero classes, their uses, and stats. I suggest you read into it here:

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...946.0.html

Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
No. Bad idea. There will be temp hero spams and more tryhards saying "I GOT HEROOOOO!"

Btw, a good player makes more than enough to respec his char once a day anyways. Spam possible.
Topic Closed, due to not being needed Tongue