Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Talhoffer
Would it be possible to let Talhoffer be useable for Commando or Zweilander + Royal Guard?  I'm Royal Guard and I really
want to have the Talhoffer but for that I need to buy another Hero. Talhoffer useable for Commando or Royal Guard would be great.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Talhoffer is a perfect Zwei only weapon as its just more or less a slightly better Highöand Claymore or a cheap version of the TSBS (not useable with a shield ofc).
I don't see a good reason for opening it to RG's as it would take some of the Zweihanders speciality.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
There are alot of items Zweilander only. A good 2h weapon for Royal Guard is
also appriciated and in my opinion is the Talhoffer a great sword for that.
Okay, you guys can use our Talhoffers if you let us use your Defender Shields.  Actually, at that point, we may as well just abolish hero class requirements on items altogether!

Wait, that is a bad idea and kind of ruins the point of hero class, which gives a small stat bonus but *most importantly* gives access to class locked gear that is better and/or cheaper than the non-class locked alternative.
(22-10-2014, 09:26 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: There are alot of items Zweilander only.
Many of this items are realy expensive. RG can have few nice 2H weapon like HWH
Defender lv.14
Why does a Royal Guard need to be able to use a two handed weapon in the first place? Nobody is forcing anybody to pick a specific hero class and if you pick Royal Guard the idea is generally to be the guy holding the shields which nullifies the need for a slashing weapon.
Let's see... Off the top of my head RG can equip HWH, Stone Maul, Elegant Greatsword, Elegant Flamberge, In/Justice, Durendal, Mjolnir, Kreigsmesser (sp?), TSBS, Highlander Claymore, Boarding Axe, Ancient Greatsword, VGS... The list goes on and on.  By the way, pretty much every one of those weapons is better than the Talhoffer.  There are plenty of awesome 2h weapons usable by all commandos.  It's getting slightly old reading feature requests of "remove the hero lock on this item so I can equip it on my other character because I don't understand how hero class works."  You want to use zweihander locked weapons then make a zweihander - it's pretty simple.
As a Royal Guard, this is pretty pointless.
Like Winter said, we have our Defender Shield and you have your Talhoffer, both similar in value, both locked to their hero classes for obvious reasons.

Like Tsuki said, there are loads of different swords that you can use (Even cheap ones! like the boarding axe and butcher) that are good enough to use as a Royal Guard... but then again... you're a Royal Guard why do you need to throw stuff into a 2 handed weapon when you're main priority is shielding. You should put stuff into a shield and possibly a one handed weapon.

Me for example, my weapon layout is a bastard sword (Aurora Blade) and Royal Shields. It's a OK one handed weapon but also doubles as a pretty good slashing weapon if needed. I guess you could bring a 2 handed sword but there is no need to make a Zweihander only sword into a sword usable by a Royal Guard.. it just doesn't make sense.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
It is just a suggestion since I see Talhoffer as a good cheap 2h weapon.
Aurora, HWH etc are expenensive. Talhoffer isn't expensive and quite good. I also like the texture.

But since the most of you dislike the idea, I will just lock the topic.