Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Heraldic trans/ half plate
seeing the high crafting price of those 2 and just adding 2 body armour, i would suggest giving them another 1 or 2 armour.  you could just buy studded instead for like4-5 mil and get the same result.
opinions, suggestion?
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
If this was done you would maybe want to add 1-2 to defender armor and imperial armor too since halfplate/ heraldic trans is half of the crafting cost of those two
AFG

I was always a bit depressed about the high crafting cost of my Imperial Armor aswell, but if you want to buff Halfplate/Heraldic you will have to count on people like me and all those guys having Imperial/Defender Armor to argue that the difference became even smaller.
And just a short notice Imperial is more than double the crafting cost of the Heraldic/Halfplate.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Quote: link=topic=34076.msg203636#msg203636 date=1414002331]
seeing the high crafting price of those 2 and just adding 2 body armour, i would suggest giving them another 1 or 2 armour.  you could just buy studded instead for like4-5 mil and get the same result.
opinions, suggestion?

Shouldn't Studded just be more expensive, though?  They are legendary, not crafted, so their price is entirely set by the community.  Seems only fitting for a legendary armor that is the best of its tier...  sadly, this isn't how the economy works.

Fun fact - Studded used to cost somewhere in the neighborhood of 14m.  Now people are paying that and more for these body armors that give less protection over the tier before (Trans).  This doesn't mean nerf studded or buff the armors, it just means that people have decided looks outweigh armor benefits and are willing to pay more for a full overhaul of how your body looks than for a piece of hand armor that gives a better bonus.

You could also cite house crafted gauntlets for the change of price for Studded Gauntlets.  Would people really be willing to spend 5 times as much for just 2 more armor points (12 for Defender, 14 for Studded)?  Yes and no.  They are willing to pay it to upgrade trans to halfplate/heraldic because it gives a massive "I'm a cool rich person" status.  They aren't willing to pay it for gauntlets that give a large stat bonus, thus the price of Studded fell.
not opposed to a nice little buff, but another thing to change would be the weight on heraldic trans (significantly more than the halfplate). they have the same stats and craft cost...useable by the same people...why is one heavier? unless you want to keep the weight higher on the trans and buff its armour to compensate Tongue
Yes, buff defender pls.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015