Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hello, just a question
Ok lets say I'm level 19, with 25k xp in Melee Ranged (derp), 10k in Melee and like nothing in Mounted.

Lets also say I now wanna go mounted, have I completely fudged my character? Like when I hit level 42 I can't earn xp in the three sections anymore? Or are we just capped at level 42 and still can continue earning xp in Melee, Ranged and Mounted
(16-12-2011, 12:34 AM)MayPeX link Wrote: Ok lets say I'm level 19, with 25k xp in Mounted, 10k in Melee and like nothing in Mounted.

Lets also say I now wanna go mounted, have I completely fudged my character? Like when I hit level 42 I can't earn xp in the three sections anymore? Or are we just capped at level 42 and still can continue earning xp in Melee, Ranged and Mounted

Go on...
I'm pretty sure you can go on earning exp, but you won't be gaining any class points.

(Taser, he meant Ranged at first you derp).

Of course, you'd need to respec to switch up your classes, and seeing as how mounted is only good if you plan on going down that branch, I'd stay away from it ;D
(16-12-2011, 02:14 AM)Earthdforce link Wrote: I'm pretty sure you can go on earning exp, but you won't be gaining any class points.

Of course, you'd need to respec to switch up your classes, and seeing as how mounted is only good if you plan on going down that branch, I'd stay away from it ;D
Is it like a cRPG respec where you lose all exp? Or hows it work?
(16-12-2011, 04:06 AM)Gomer link Wrote: [quote author=Earthdforce link=topic=372.msg3402#msg3402 date=1324001696]
I'm pretty sure you can go on earning exp, but you won't be gaining any class points.

Is it like a cRPG respec where you lose all exp? Or hows it work?
[/quote]
If you respec (notice, the cost for it scales with your level, and it's quite expensive. At level 21 it costs 22050) all that will be reallocated to you is your class points. Your melee, ranged, and mounted xp all stay the same.
That's cool! I like it that way better Tongue Now I know If continue to play the market I can be whatever I want when I want ahaha
Too bad the only equipment you can see on the auction house are those you can buy on the market  :Smile
It's not equipment that you can buy in the market! It's Equipment that you can use. If you can't use you can't buy. Jez said this was so newbies don't get scammed  :Smile
(16-12-2011, 02:12 AM)Taser link Wrote: [quote author=MayPeX link=topic=372.msg3393#msg3393 date=1323995643]
Ok lets say I'm level 19, with 25k xp in Mounted, 10k in Melee and like nothing in Mounted.

Go on...
[/quote]

My apologies for the typo, but thanks for clearing that up  Tongue
Still not quite there