Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mastering all crafting professions
Maybe add the possibility that you are able to pick a second crafting profession after reaching lvl 16 on your first.

For example:
1. Profession---Armorsmith lvl 16 (you need 12800xp for lvl 16)
2. Profession---Blacksmith lvl1 (But now you already need 3200xp for lvl 2,which is the amount you would need to become lvl 8 on your first profession)
3. Profession---Alchemist lvl 1 (Now you need 7200xp for lvl 2, which would be the amount you need to become lvl 12 on your first profession)

I thought that would probably set new aims for high players and it wouldn't make anything "OP" because it would take a very long time to raise your lvls in 2nd and 3rd profession.

Please don't flame me if that idea is crappy...I just thought I post it here.
You know you can create another character?
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
You know how goddamn annoying it is to make a second character to craft shit? So much goddamn trading, which is a pain.

I support.
What's the problem about trading? You can collect your stuff and trade it then. And the trading process itself takes one minute.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(25-10-2014, 04:53 PM)GrafBlade link Wrote:What's the problem about trading? You can collect your stuff and trade it then. And the trading process itself takes one minute.
That would depend on what You're crafting - Let's take a wall cade: There are maybe about 30 different crafting materials, it really sucks to trade all the mats, as You need to list all somewhere
(25-10-2014, 04:56 PM)Noname link Wrote:[quote author=GrafBlade link=topic=34244.msg204147#msg204147 date=1414255984]
What's the problem about trading? You can collect your stuff and trade it then. And the trading process itself takes one minute.
That would depend on what You're crafting - Let's take a wall cade: There are maybe about 30 different crafting materials, it really sucks to trade all the mats, as You need to list all somewhere
[/quote]
That will be solved as soon as all of your characters share inventory. So ya, I think that is the fix to all of all problems  Big Grin
This would limit our ability to place things above level 16, so its unlikely we would go for this.