Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official Halloween Event #1
Character Name: Nanjatoo
Level: 52
Class: Master Peltast
Equipment: Jormungandr, Craftable Throwing Spear, Explosive Barrel, Short Heavy Barricade, Wall Barricade, Platform, Heave Platform, Big Ammo Create
Map: Any
Role: Slasher,Skirmisher
Volunteer to be Captain?: No
(31-10-2014, 07:37 PM)Igor link Wrote:!!!!!!!!. I was assigned to the channel and then entered on NA EVENT and when all players have joined, they were kicked all team from the server without warning. When I tried to go back to the server it was full . When I asked the administrator what happened, he began to respond with sarcasm that "Maybe you noticed that the server is full, its not my problem and so on". In the end, he did not even try to help, and openly scoffed at my attempts to log back on server.Finally  I could not played, and a replics of the administrator left a very bad impression. I understand that many people want to play, but I have signed one of the firsts,have came to TS one of the firsts and entered the server one of the first, so it was very disappointing go empty-handed.

P.S.  Thatsmybanana, you are the most irresponsible and rude admin I've ever met. You do not deserve the title of an admin
whoa there
(31-10-2014, 07:37 PM)Igor link Wrote:!!!!!!!!. I was assigned to the channel and then entered on NA EVENT and when all players have joined, they were kicked all team from the server without warning. When I tried to go back to the server it was full . When I asked the administrator what happened, he began to respond with sarcasm that "Maybe you noticed that the server is full, its not my problem and so on". In the end, he did not even try to help, and openly scoffed at my attempts to log back on server.Finally  I could not played, and a replics of the administrator left a very bad impression. I understand that many people want to play, but I have signed one of the firsts,have came to TS one of the firsts and entered the server one of the first, so it was very disappointing go empty-handed.

P.S.  Thatsmybanana, you are the most irresponsible and rude admin I've ever met. You do not deserve the title of an admin

Can you not be rude about the other WS Captain , thanks
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
meh, made multiple attempts to get you in, gave you 10 minutes past the event start time to join, gave simple instructions on how to use patch and join server, had admins leave and rejoin the server twice for regular players to get in, then after al of this i was angrily poked and questioned why a player was not able to join a full server.

Can't make everyone happy i guess.
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
Character Name:  Artemis
Level: 52
Class: Warden
Equipment: Hurricane/Bronze, Bear Set, SHC
Map: Any
Role: Archer
Volunteer to be Captain?SadOptional) Nah

Would have signed up much earlier, but I was under the impression that this wasn't going to last more than a typical 3 hour event. Guess I can make it now if there's room Tongue
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
Thanks for the event Big Grin
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
awesome event, i love it!! just the RG and Pikeman way to Op 6 rupturers and 2 arrows to the face, still going. thx for all the hard work and setting these servers up  Smile
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Many thanks for great event  ;D
Loots:
31.01.2015 - Barbutte With Coif
01.04.2015 - Dragon Axe
17.05.2018 - Fearsome Knight Helmet
29.08.2018 - Griffon Bascinet

Prince: 198
War Marshall: 45  /  Princess Dortea: 35