Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ranger nerf
As an archer any time i am in hard mode i try to take down rangers one by one but for the last couple days as i go to shoot a ranger i get headshot right away. as an archer i dont have enough armor so i die in 1 hit just about every time i try to shoot a ranger. maybe rangers accuracy could be nerfed? that or the damage of there bows
Dude. I agree.
But the devs.. the terrible devs, they love their rangers :'(
They have been uber nerfed. No more ranger nerfs!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
uber nerfed? lol it just happened again since last patch i feel useless as an archer if i try and shoot and something i just get headshot. maybe its just because there are to many?
They were nerfed in the last patch too.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
If you think they're bad now, you should have seen them in the beginning!
they were nerfed last patch? i coulda sworn it said more rangers in the change log?
(13-07-2012, 07:24 PM)PK_Ultrasonic link Wrote: they were nerfed last patch? i coulda sworn it said more rangers in the change log?

Aye.
Word of advice: Don't expect things to make sense.
There is more.... right?
Don't think there are more, though I felt they had gained accuracy since the last patch.
Striker strikes again.