Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Trade my orange Transitional armor +mats against a blue one
Hey folks,

as the thread already says I want to trade my orange transitional armor + 25 hardened metal against a blue transitional armor. They are as good as each other and have about same value, but the blue one looks nicer on my opinion and I add 25 hardened metal, 25 flemish strings and 50 sturdy wood.

cheers
PK_GoldenKnight
Blue is 'rarer' unfortunately, but as you said you'll add some stuff in then i'm sure someone will accept your offer.
There are more blue transitionals than orange.

The "Shine" bug has also been fixed.

It's just a matter of personal preference now.
Yes I know, and the orange will be probably rarer soon becouse there will be new blue but no new orange Armors.

But anyway I want the trade, so I think it's fair if I offer something additional.

cheers!
(15-07-2012, 06:52 PM)Chibbi link Wrote: Blue is 'rarer' unfortunately, but as you said you'll add some stuff in then i'm sure someone will accept your offer.
Oh chibbi, silly boy, there is more blue than orange and there will be more and more blue and no more orange

And you ice just save the orange and  banks is right it is rare save the orange for a while since more people will have blue and the demand on orange will go up
so keep the orange for youll have a better future.

Im trippin right now so peace..
life is short...
Well, your right Gangster, but if you think the Orange is more worth and the value wil even be higher in a while, just Trade with me - I even offer additional mats. I just want a blue one atm, becouse it looks nicer on my opinion.

Cheers !
PK_GoldenKnight
i only have the orange and i wont trade it for awhile
life is short...
Bump !