Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official Event: Peasant Revolt #2
Tired of the Nords' persistent siege upon their lands, the lower class peasants of swadia are now attempting a revolt upon their ruling lord. King Ragnar has promised a bounty for the head of the Town lord. With such a tempting offer being laid out, this Swadian town has been submerged in total anarchy, It's every man and women for themselves!

The person who brings King Ragnar the head of the Town Lord shall receive a cash bounty of 750,000 gold coins for their service to the Nord Nation.

Rules/Guidelines
1- There is no level limit to join, seeing as how everyone will be given the stats of a tier-1 peasant. Equality amongst the ranks!

2- The Lord cannot heal himself during the event, nor is he allowed to bring Nord Weaponry, seeing as how he is a Swadian Lord.

3- There is no honour in a revolt, killing amongst everyone is allowed (And encouraged!), similarly if the townspeople are foolish enough, they may band together in groups...

4- Upon joining the server, peasants will be equipped from a random selection of gear, because choice and selection is for the rich.

5- The reward shall be given ONLY to the person who manages to score the killing blow upon the Lord.

6- Peasant, being able to reproduce like rats, are able to spawn in very quickly after death. The Town-Lord's personal guard however will need time to spawn in, so killing off the guard will leave the lord vulnerable.

The map is generously supplied by Yuri and shall include MANY streets and alleyways.

The Main event is scheduled for Saturday the 8th at:

18:30 GMT (British Summer Time)
19:30 CET (Central European Time)
20:30 EET (Eastern European  Time)
10:30 PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
13:30 EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)

Lord of the town:
Lord_Kip

Signup isn't necessary as there will be enough slots to fit everyone in. Just show up in the TS at the time of the event.
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
*rubs hands together*

too bad the lord aint u, lord peasant
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
Quote:_DruggedUpTurtle link=topic=34918.msg205946#msg205946 date=1415059527]
*rubs hands together*

too bad the lord aint u, lord peasant

you shall be the filthiest most disease ridden peasant of them all, i shall enjoy slaying you on the field of battle.
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
much saturated sarcasm from you, will be pleasure to make killing proposal

luv,

angry ruski

#beware the easternfront!
ANARCHY FOR A FREE SWADIA!
No more throne, no more crown. Reclaim the streets and let us bring the Town Lord down. Blood shall be shed, off with his head!
COMRADS OF SWADIA, THE REVOLUTION IS NOW!
[Image: c711633a7835439826ec864b74d36e1b.jpg]
Legendary loot:
EasternFullScale 3rd of October2014
Shield of Kings 7th of December 2014
Mangler 25th of August 2015
(03-11-2014, 11:30 PM)Thatsmybanana link Wrote:Tired of the Nords' persistent siege upon their lands, the lower class peasants of swadia are now attempting a revolt upon their ruling lord. King Ragnar has promised a bounty for the head of the Town lord. With such a tempting offer being laid out, this Swadian town has been submerged in total anarchy, It's every man and women for themselves!

The person who brings King Ragnar the head of the Town Lord shall receive a cash bounty of 750,000 gold coins for their service to the Nord Nation.
You're tired of the Nords sieging you, so the solution is to deliver your town lord which would result in your subjugation?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(07-11-2014, 09:35 PM)Malong link Wrote:You're tired of the Nords sieging you, so the solution is to deliver your town lord which would result in your subjugation?

Peasants aren't well educated, so they are susceptible to the promises of peace and prosperity from King Ragnar should they betray their own lord.

We got a taste of beating up Kip yesterday at the VM event, but hopefully he won't move quite as fast in the peasant revolt Tongue
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
(07-11-2014, 10:04 PM)greekdragonkdl link Wrote:[quote author=Malong link=topic=34918.msg206523#msg206523 date=1415396119]
You're tired of the Nords sieging you, so the solution is to deliver your town lord which would result in your subjugation?

Peasants aren't well educated, so they are susceptible to the promises of peace and prosperity from King Ragnar should they betray their own lord.

We got a taste of beating up Kip yesterday at the VM event, but hopefully he won't move quite as fast in the peasant revolt Tongue
[/quote]

Yeah.  That was very fun though.  Given the fact that it is his dev character i don't know that he will be any slower or weaker.  At least compared to our stats.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

If Ragnar happens to foolishly appear in the town during the revolt Looter shall have his revenge against him for the ancient wrongs the Nords committed against my people. I shall have my reveng Looter will go pillage stores and homes for now..

Side Question: Are the townspeople allowed to team up with the Swadian Town Guard or side with them to protect the Lord? I have no will to fight against him.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]