Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should we make everyone have same stats
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
76.00%
57 76.00%
no
24.00%
18 24.00%
Total 75 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Swadia's second House Tournament! (EU server)
the games are very similar being that ni is a mod of warband, anyone could go and recruit the best native guys if they wanted to thats why the rule has been put in place.

to say they are not similar is not a clever statement at all
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
I never said they aren't similar i said they are different, however i never meant that EVERYTHING was different i only mentioned one thing, Also i never went around recruiting the best native guys i just asked a few people who were active on NI and a few other people in the channel replied "Oh a PVP thing on NI? Can i join?" of course me being a lovely person said yes :p
Leaders please send me PM with this form filled:

Also news for everyone those who are stated in schedule first for that match will have red armour and those stated second will have green armours;
exampel: Big Bhoys vs The Dancing Bears, means BB will be wearing red armour on tournament and DB are goning to wear green armour.[/list]
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
(14-11-2014, 03:09 PM)TheOneAndOnly link Wrote:I never said they aren't similar i said they are different, however i never meant that EVERYTHING was different i only mentioned one thing, Also i never went around recruiting the best native guys i just asked a few people who were active on NI and a few other people in the channel replied "Oh a PVP thing on NI? Can i join?" of course me being a lovely person said yes :p

i didnt say you went and recruited native players i said it was to stop that happening, also different means they are not similar right? its a simple rule tbh and its a fair rule you must see that?
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
Was it possible to buff archery at least a little bit? I know it is meant to avoid kiting, but it takes You 9 Headshots to kill an other player, even 15 in the others' feet, which is quite much for 15 arrows / stack  :-\
(14-11-2014, 04:40 PM)DrCox link Wrote:[quote author=TheOneAndOnly link=topic=34975.msg207485#msg207485 date=1415977770]
I never said they aren't similar i said they are different, however i never meant that EVERYTHING was different i only mentioned one thing, Also i never went around recruiting the best native guys i just asked a few people who were active on NI and a few other people in the channel replied "Oh a PVP thing on NI? Can i join?" of course me being a lovely person said yes :p

i didnt say you went and recruited native players i said it was to stop that happening, also different means they are not similar right? its a simple rule tbh and its a fair rule you must see that?
[/quote]

I hope this is you being argumentative and not what you actually think... You do realize that the term "similar" is meant to imply that two or more things have "similarities" (some things in common) not that they are "the same."  This means that "similar" things can also be "different."  In fact, if things that were "similar" didn't have any differences they wouldn't be "similar" at all.. they would just be "the same."  I suggest you work on your grasp of the English language a bit more before you just start arguing with people  :Smile
We forfeit. No point + it's a bad time for almost everyone on our end.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(15-11-2014, 10:46 AM)Slayer link Wrote:We forfeit. No point + it's a bad time for almost everyone on our end.

Well then. LK can find a sparing team if you want, but you have already procedeed to 2nd round, congratz.
We did some last minute fix, so you all gonna need these files: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0hkmhgl61hgyfs...t.zip?dl=0
Teams got extra 10 mins to get ready.
If you were in tournament you'll have to run auto-updater before joining other servers if you don't want to have problems with picking up some gear.