Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should we make everyone have same stats
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
76.00%
57 76.00%
no
24.00%
18 24.00%
Total 75 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Swadia's second House Tournament! (EU server)
(14-11-2014, 04:40 PM)DrCox link Wrote:[quote author=TheOneAndOnly link=topic=34975.msg207485#msg207485 date=1415977770]
I never said they aren't similar i said they are different, however i never meant that EVERYTHING was different i only mentioned one thing, Also i never went around recruiting the best native guys i just asked a few people who were active on NI and a few other people in the channel replied "Oh a PVP thing on NI? Can i join?" of course me being a lovely person said yes :p

i didnt say you went and recruited native players i said it was to stop that happening, also different means they are not similar right? its a simple rule tbh and its a fair rule you must see that?
[/quote]

I hope this is you being argumentative and not what you actually think... You do realize that the term "similar" is meant to imply that two or more things have "similarities" (some things in common) not that they are "the same."  This means that "similar" things can also be "different."  In fact, if things that were "similar" didn't have any differences they wouldn't be "similar" at all.. they would just be "the same."  I suggest you work on your grasp of the English language a bit more before you just start arguing with people  :Smile

Messages In This Thread
Re: Swadia's second House Tournament! (EU server) - by Sifu_Flying_Master_Kirito - 14-11-2014, 10:25 PM