Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion Art
Reminds me of memebase, only NI-specific.
It is glorious.
*edit*
So I drew Hyper after much moral struggling on whether it was ethical to portray him with his hammer or not.
Omg... U are great artist. I was drawing well, but it was 7 years ago XD
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
lol very nice mate!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Notice the "ban" inscriptions! Those were the whole point of the drawing XD

Think I'll do Hande as well, if my pencil doesn't break from drawing the hairs of his mustache :o
(18-07-2012, 06:51 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: Notice the "ban" inscriptions! Those were the whole point of the drawing XD

Think I'll do Hande as well, if my pencil doesn't break from drawing the hairs of his mustache :o
Was it when I was teasing you?
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
(18-07-2012, 04:33 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: Reminds me of memebase, only NI-specific.
It is glorious.
*edit*
So I drew Hyper after much moral struggling on whether it was ethical to portray him with his hammer or not.
Love it!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(18-07-2012, 04:33 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: Reminds me of memebase, only NI-specific.
It is glorious.
*edit*

He doesnt look scottish Sad Still its awesome!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(18-07-2012, 07:17 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: [quote author=Tarimoth link=topic=4428.msg36871#msg36871 date=1342637501]

[/quote]

Yup, I believe that was the one :p

@Hypernoma: Phew, thanks man!
(The face and armor is basically stolen right out of the cover on medieval 2: total war. The important part was the hammer, so screw originality :p) That's why you don't look as scottish as ye should :/
Holy shit thats amazing!
Awesome drawing Big Grin
I protect my homeland, I slaughter my foes, Heal and protect my friends. Like a sir.

[Image: qq3jur.jpg]
(18-07-2012, 08:49 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: [quote author=_Sophie_ link=topic=4428.msg36875#msg36875 date=1342639026]
[quote author=Tarimoth link=topic=4428.msg36871#msg36871 date=1342637501]

[/quote]

Yup, I believe that was the one :p

@Hypernoma: Phew, thanks man!
(The face and armor is basically stolen right out of the cover on medieval 2: total war. The important part was the hammer, so screw originality :p) That's why you don't look as scottish as ye should :/
[/quote]

I was wondering why that drawing looked familiar Tongue
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]