Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban request
Hello guys,

I was banned here http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...049.0.html

I just kidding with writing "Heil Hitler" ...
I didn't mean to offend anyone.I don't know why friend "Bluzark" reported me on forum  8)

Please unban me
I have you seen you play.. and we played on servers together before but this is something I have to report. This is not something to joke about.
You are young I know, but I can only advice to adjust your behavior. This is highly offensive, especially to Germans.
Germans know that I only joking..
Tell me what's funny about a man killing 13 million innocent people;
Sorry for posting here, but this is nothing funny at all
(06-11-2014, 08:37 PM)Noname link Wrote:Tell me what's funny about a man killing 13 million innocent people;

I am polish and i know more about it than you  8). As I have said,I didn't want to offend anyone Wink
(06-11-2014, 08:53 PM)Robb_Stark56 link Wrote:[quote author=Noname link=topic=35057.msg206348#msg206348 date=1415306243]
Tell me what's funny about a man killing 13 million innocent people;

I am polish and i know more about it than you  8). As I have said,I didn't want to offend anyone Wink
[/quote]

Hi

You have offended a lot of players.  I still do not see why you should be allowed back into this community.  Maybe time to go and read and grow up re apply at the start of December 2014.  Then put a reason up for being allowed back.
Lol rlly..  Sad I didn't want  ???
(06-11-2014, 09:28 PM)Robb_Stark56 link Wrote:Lol rlly..  Sad I didn't want  ???

Really. Also have a mute. I think we have all heard enough from you.
Refresh//

It's been three nice weeks  from my ban  Wink. I didnt understand how much time I must wait for unban.
I have already mentioned  that I didnt want to offend anyone writing "Heil hitle".All people which I am offend,I just feel sorry  :-\

Please guys unban, really I feel sorry..
(22-11-2014, 06:45 PM)Robb_Stark56 link Wrote:Refresh//

It's been three nice weeks  from my ban  Wink. I didnt understand how much time I must wait for unban.
I have already mentioned  that I didnt want to offend anyone writing "Heil hitle".All people which I am offend,I just feel sorry  :-\

Please guys unban, really I feel sorry..

Hi

Read and understand I said the start of December still 2 weeks or so to go so see you then.