Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.4 - Beer O'Clock!
(23-07-2012, 11:38 PM)BigBashBoon link Wrote: ya...REAL patching ist to add or replace sth, not to break down all and then copy paste all files in there...So u are right: no more fake ones would be appreciated.
Unfortunately the "fake" patch is the only way to do it sometimes. When we can release smaller patches, we do.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Ok, thank you guys. That u try that is the only thing i want and we will see if u can improve that or not in the next days/weeks.
I think it's just easier with one big download. It takes 30 minutes at max... for this mod? Worth it. Just giving them more work I'd think for really nothing. Watch TV, go outside, go out and eat, then come back to your download done! Besides, I just overwite the files.  Tongue
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
It takes 2 hours here...And it isnt so much work to compress it with 7zip LZMA @ Ultra to 150B instead of 220...wooow what much work...but wait, i am just kidding.
lol, it takes me 3 minutes...
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
If downloading takes 2 hours I don't want to know what your average ping is Tongue
Over 9000!!!1!
You guys should show some sympathy to those who aren't blessed with good internet like yourselves. He probably takes a week to download a movie.

Though in all seriousness, wasn't MrGuarnere making a updater for NI? Has he given up on the project?
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Yes and yes Tongue
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(24-07-2012, 11:22 AM)Kwal link Wrote: If downloading takes 2 hours I don't want to know what your average ping is Tongue

it takes me 1 hour and 30 min and my ping is 60-90
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do