Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bug
I have the game from the site.OK.I play all all mods BUT when i connect to !!ANY!! nord invasion server it says thet the mod "Doesnt support cracked copies from the Warband" or somethink same and when i spawn i dont take activation code just walk around naked with boots and cap!!!i want help i think this mod is great so i want to play it!!pls i wait for some help tnx!
BUHH and BUUUUUUUUH and etc.......
Sounds like you have a cracked copy of Warband then. If you did buy this game legitimately, then this is a problem to be looked into more, but if you torrented Warband and installed it illegally, then you're out of luck.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
(08-11-2014, 08:51 AM)greekdragonkdl link Wrote:Sounds like you have a cracked copy of Warband then. If you did buy this game legitimately, then this is a problem to be looked into more, but if you torrented Warband and installed it illegally, then you're out of luck.
i have it from mountandbladewarband.com!what can i do pls help me i wont waste money to rebuy -_-
BUHH and BUUUUUUUUH and etc.......
go to taleworlds and ask them, since that sounds like a problem with ur CD key
Hello King[BG]

Perhaps I I've found a solution to your problem. Your  Problem is the following,,NI does not support cracked versions of warband''. I have had the same problem , but it might easy to solve it again. This Problem occures only  when your serial Key ( maybe a cracked serial key you activated Warband with) has been put in your registry file ( regedit.exe its  the place where all your serial keys variating with your games). Maybe your CD key  you have typed in, was a wrong , but nevertheless you got connect to the server. Then this message popped up, because  multiplayer does not support  wrong keys.

I dont know where you actually activated or bought your game on ( taleworlds or steam)

1.Take your serial key, note it somewhere or just take the thing where the key has been put on.
2. Press window key and R at the same time
3. Type in the Bar ,,regedit.exe
4. launch the exe
5. A window with 5 diffrent directions should be popped up (its the registry editor, where all your keys  are settling.
6. double click on the direction called ,, HKEY_CURRENT_USER,,
7. Watch out untill you found Mount and Blade Warband
8. Double click
9. Compare the serial keys and look out if those serial keys are diffrent, if so then  right click ( edit and type in your originally key
10. Now the serial should run your multiplayer

Hope I could help

best wishes Matthias
[Image: unbenannt4q62ra9gvf.png]
[Image: unbenanntsf9hye1bjl.png]
Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man
Warden

Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man_II
Chosen Marksman

Steamname: matthias[IR_Nr59]