Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

i heard that archer is the worst
Why are you even posting here? It's a several months old thread that was obviously just made to rustle some jimmies
(26-02-2015, 01:24 PM)Soviet link Wrote: Why are you even posting here? It's a several months old thread that was obviously just made to rustle some jimmies

Yeah, sure, but ppl started to talk about it again today. So why not to throw something in? One new to NI could find it helpuf to decide if he wants go archer...
PS. that's what forum is for I guess. To post.  Wink
Well, classes' overpower rate depends on a map you're playing. In majority of them [maps] commandos are the ones that are the worst ebcause rangers kill all the nords before they even reach your position. It is important to mention that everything changes as you start to play on Hard/Ragnarok servers. Nevertheless archers are OPd (as well as skirms) in NI in my opinion.
Playing NI since December 2011
(27-02-2015, 02:09 PM)Tajulek link Wrote: Well, classes' overpower rate depends on a map you're playing. In majority of them [maps] commandos are the ones that are the worst ebcause rangers kill all the nords before they even reach your position. It is important to mention that everything changes as you start to play on Hard/Ragnarok servers. Nevertheless archers are OPd (as well as skirms) in NI in my opinion.

Wouldn't necessarily call them OP, more like glass cannons. They don't last too long when there is no where to run or a strong shield wall holding off the enemy. I also want to update my previous post, I recently played a full ragnarok game and found that there were many enemies I couldn't instantly kill with a head shot. Which is where the archer starts to shine(subject to change as I was using a siege xbow and gold bolts). They were able to kill at a faster rate because of their ROF, I still had the advantage of ducking in and out of cover which gave me a bit more survivability, but I was rendered nearly useless as all I could really do was either severely weaken one target or finish off an already weakened one(I could still kill rangers though). Just wanted to add this to help anyone from being discouraged from picking an archer as a class.
Good one, Plague. Thanks.
All classes have job to do and archers tend to get on top of the scoreboard, which clearly proves how helpful they are for the team.
(26-02-2015, 03:03 PM)Bobo link Wrote: So why not to throw something in?
That's what she said.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I think this topic has been beat into submission by now...