Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Shall I?
Wonder why Archer gets the same armour values as Infantry maxed ( Sniper and Commando according those that have reached those ranks ) yet there are still archers complaining that they cant use the best melee weapons? even though they have awesome machine gun deadly ranged weapons and knights get awesomely tough horses and even better armour than Infantry, which is still only the same rating as archers get, which is pretty much a joke.
just.... sad true....

but its early mod steps... just give time to Jez to balance it Wink
By constantly you mean the one thread that popped up few days ago and was quickly considered useless, even by fellow archers?

Cause otherwise, I dont remember a single person in game complaining about not being able to use best melee weapons as archers.
(17-12-2011, 12:42 AM)Nemeth link Wrote: By constantly you mean the one thread that popped up few days ago and was quickly considered useless, even by fellow archers?

Cause otherwise, I dont remember a single person in game complaining about not being able to use best melee weapons as archers.

Can you quote the part in my post where I mentioned "Constantly" and can you bring up a valid point to why Infantry shouldn't have better armour than Archers, before you try to act all "Chuck Norris superior" when you clearly don't even have the chest hair for me to rip off.
(17-12-2011, 12:45 AM)Leesin link Wrote: [quote author=Nemeth link=topic=390.msg3659#msg3659 date=1324082538]
By constantly you mean the one thread that popped up few days ago and was quickly considered useless, even by fellow archers?

Can you quote the part in my post where I mentioned "Constantly" and can you bring up a valid point to why Infantry shouldn't have better armour than Archers, before you try to act all "Chuck Norris superior" when you clearly don't even have the chest hair for me to rip off.
[/quote]

haha chest hair to rip off Wink
Anyways I agree with archers having those armours is kinda bad, but the game is still in the maiking! I'd prefer that archers would get some sort of low weight items.
(17-12-2011, 12:45 AM)Leesin link Wrote: Can you quote the part in my post where I mentioned "Constantly" and can you bring up a valid point to why Infantry shouldn't have better armour than Archers, before you try to act all "Chuck Norris superior" when you clearly don't even have the chest hair for me to rip off.

Yeah, sorry, I read your comment, like not at all. Apologies.
Tell me though, how are you, as infantry, affected by the fact that archers can wear the same armor? We have 2 power strike as heavy longbowmen, so if we get into melee with anything that wears at least a mail armor, we have hard time killing it. Our only way to kill ppl is, surprise, bow. Armor helps us survive the hits from Nord archers and xbowmen, and if we get into melee, buys us enough time for infantry to save our asses.

I don't really understand why you'd complain about this, we are all on the same team, the more hits every class can take, the better for you as well.
Goddamit, you as infantry even get native Morning star. How can you even complain about archers? And it's not like you are stuck with infatry tree anyway. The level cap will be 52, so you can have one class maxed and another class at 2nd level. What stops you from taking as infatry a level in cavalry tree to get a horse? Or level in archery so you can shoot the peasants before they get to you?

I mean, with those possibilities in the game, I just don't understand this at all.
Yeeee!! Do it like in cRPG.. NERF ARCHERS because this class is too powerful!! It's funny when people with 4x 2h weps, and no shield cry on forum for nerf archers ;] But who cares, cRPG sucks.

So guys we play nordinvasion and don't forget that here we fight with mobs, and these mobs hit very hard. If archer's will have worse armors will be dead on one hit from better mobs. So no one will wan't to play as archer, when will be dead on 1/2 hit from jeveliners or even stupid backstabbers assassins ;] (gl win without archers)

(17-12-2011, 06:13 PM)Pecus link Wrote: (gl win without archers)
hello cav
Guys guys.. we're on the same team.. Don't be mean to our friendly archers.

Seriously though its not like no one will want to be an archer if their armor get nerfed a bit. If you have a decent archer to infantry ratio, they can mow down the mobs before they even reach the infantry if both infantry and archers stay together and camp. The classes should support each other because they need each other. Less mobs for the infantry to fight make it easier to win a round.

So have people work together rather than being rambos and charging for the enemy spawn and it'll work out much better. That being said, I don't care if archers have the same armor as inf but it does make sense if they had slightly worse armor since they shouldn't be in melee anyway (for pure archer).
I like how everyone also imagined I said somewhere in my post "Nerf archers", can you quote me on the part where I said that please guys? what I am saying is, give Infantry better armour than archers. This thread isn't about Archers, it's in the Infantry section for a reason, I was using the archer comparison because it helps me make a point.

Infantry feels like the least loved class where CLASS BALANCE is concerned atm, there are just a few weapons that are exclusive to the Infantry tree that are worth using and that's it really, other than that they have the same armour as archers and do not have the luxury of a tank or a powerful, accurate long range weapon, Infantry is in the thick of battle more than any other class, so why should they not get better armour?.

Yeah sure you can get 2 ranks in another tree, but that has nothing to do with my point, my point is that getting Commando doesn't seem worth it at times because their best armour is only 2 body armour points higher than Sergeants and they get to use just a couple more good weapons, which aren't even really needed because I can already do just great with the choice of weapons I already have as Sergeant .

So my post was actually a "Buff Commando" post and not a "NERF ARCHER!!!!11" post, seriously Archers, you should be less paranoid about people being out to get you.  :Smile