Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

is chosen marksman worth it if you arent using a chosen specific crossbow?
my gut feeling is that it isnt but i would like to know the community's thoughts on this
Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ruffenuff

NI Greatest Hits:
The feeling of a big shot in your hands is worth it.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
If you're not using any specific crossbow like Big Shot,Eastern Repeater or Elegant Crossbow i think that isnt worth.Better choose pavise if you have enough cash for legendary crossbow.Also marksman have only 25 points in xbows more than other hero crossbowmans.So i think that this class is only worth if you're using big shot
Defender lv.14
If you have a Penetrator I would go Pavise or Aventurier. If you have something terrible like Bolt Tosser, you should go Chosen Marksman and get a Big Shot.
(15-11-2014, 01:51 PM)Soviet link Wrote:If you have a Penetrator I would go Pavise or Aventurier. If you have something terrible like Bolt Tosser, you should go Chosen Marksman and get a Big Shot.
+1
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD