Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Last Stand Podcast (Link in the thread)
The Last Stand Podcast

The Nord Invasion podcast has arrived!
Click the link below to go to the podcast site and listen to it online or download it.
http://thelaststand.podomatic.com/
Also because the other website is just a trial version we made a youtube channel for the podcast
for easier uploading and more storage link down here.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLastStandPodcast
We will try to upload a new episode every week, we hope you enjoy it.

You can always give us feedback or suggestions.

Requests and Shout outs

Leave a comment below if you want a shout out or if you have a request.
Ofcourse requests have to be reasonable and not to long.

Character shout outs are mentioned in the beginning of the show and you can tell us what we have to mention.
House shout outs are possible aswell, only house event mentions are put into the ''Community Talk'' Topic.

Dont be sad when your suggestion,house or character shout outs were not put in.
There are always more episodes comming Smile

Episode Duration

Every episode will be 30-40 mins long.
Maybe in the future (If the podcast and mod grows) and we can do interviews ect.
Maybe then the podcast will have longer duration.

But for now we like to so how it goes.

Itunes

You can also subscribe on the podcast with Itunes!
Either look it up on the itunes store,
or go to our website and click the ''subscribe with itunes'' link on the bottum right of the site.

Our own website

At the moment we are using a free podcast hosting website,
wich only gives us 500mb of storage so we have to delete one episode everytime we upload another.
We are going to try to get our own website domain to put the podcast on there,
but it will take a while before we got the money to do so.

Thanks,
and love from your host and co-host, Serge and Roy.
I protect my homeland, I slaughter my foes, Heal and protect my friends. Like a sir.

[Image: qq3jur.jpg]
Awesome.

Can't wait for more Smile
Build the defensive items for my allies, protect them from imminent death, concoct explosives that blast the Nords to their beloved Valhalla!
The day of Ragnarok has come for the Nords, for Jarl Buklau has arrived on the battlefield!

FOR SWADIA!
Very nicely done guys, enjoyed listening to you.
Start the game already!
Thanks alot Big Grin
I protect my homeland, I slaughter my foes, Heal and protect my friends. Like a sir.

Think you guys have twitchy eyes Wink

Very enjoyable. Good job.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I'd like you to give me a shoutout, simply because I want to hear my name said on a podcast. It's pronounced "Tal-guy-on," like "lion" but with a "g." If that doesn't help, just call me the "Cheese Lord."
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
Just listened to the cast. Nice job guys. For the next one you guys should go over the things that annoy others ingame (blocking archers and pikemen, etc).
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
If you guys do more episodes you should set it up so I can subscribe via itunes.
Thanks everybody Smile Glad you enjoyed it

(22-07-2012, 09:17 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Just listened to the cast. Nice job guys. For the next one you guys should go over the things that annoy others ingame (blocking archers and pikemen, etc).

Good idea, will definitely put that in

(22-07-2012, 10:28 AM)Barristan link Wrote: If you guys do more episodes you should set it up so I can subscribe via itunes.

I'll try to set it up Wink

I submitted the podcast to itunes its now under review. Hopefully you can all subscribe on Itunes soon.

Yeah I'm awesome! Big Grin