Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

SHC lowering the level requriement on it?
Im wondering if the level requriemnet of 50 isen´t to high to bring a SHC, Short Heavry Barricade so maybe it could be lowered so Engineer´s can bring it (not sure what level requirments Engineer has tho anyone know?).

Haven´t really been playing this mod for along time but whenever I do its often the cage that either make you live or die, and sometimes theirs alomost zero cage bringers for a map.
I don´t know how it was before, with the mod, but if theirs no good support items, or a weak cage it´s hard to get players on the servers.

Not only that if you look at what a explosive barrel or ressurection tome brings to the table compared to a SHC, not to mention any server that has a ressurection tome on the ground, seems to fill up really quickly  Smile. Theirs also only a level requriments of 39 for Ragnaross servers, but the high level requriment for a SHC seems abit unbalanced, but what does everyone else think?   
Has been suggested already, and I still fully support this. Public Ragnarok and Hard runs would be a lot easier for everyone, especially the new players if they were able to contribute by spawning in additional useful cades.
ah my bad diden see that their is a previous thread, diden look carefull enof I guess so im just gonna lock this